b16 header

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rex187

ok i have 91 crx b16a 1st gen swap. i want to put a header on it but all i can find are for the del sol and civic's. i know they will fit but i dont want to take it to a shop and get a second o2 bung put on. are ther any companys that mak a header for the 1st gen in the U.S? i found this company out of japan thats told me they have a mugen haeder for the 1st gen but its like 8 or 9 bills+shipping.

ok i have 91 crx b16a 1st gen swap. i want to put a header on it but all i can find are for the del sol and civic's. i know they will fit but i dont want to take it to a shop and get a second o2 bung put on. are ther any companys that mak a header for the 1st gen in the U.S? i found this company out of japan thats told me they have a mugen haeder for the 1st gen but its like 8 or 9 bills+shipping.

I don't understand what you're asking. Why would you need to get a second o2 bung installed in the header? How many o2 sensors does your car have? I'm assuming just one since it's a first gen B16 in a 91 chassis.

Do OBD0 motors have 2 sensors in the exhaust manifold?

my car has 2 oxygen sensor. so yes obd0 b16a has 2.

no both of my o2 are on the inside of the header facing the block. there a bitch when it comes time to change them.

my car has 2 oxygen sensor. so yes obd0 b16a has 2.

That's wierd...I never knew OBD0 setups had two sensors in the manifold. I figured they'd have just one. In that case then I'd look into a header for 90-91 Integra like eg6sir said.

i just spliced my 2 o2 sensors together. runs fine. do yourself a favor and get a 2 piece header, mines a 1 piece dc sports and it was an absolut bitch to put in.

Back