OH b16 swaped ef

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gaffy

hi, i have a 90 ef hatch with a b16 swap... the car is a minor project... the interior is takin out of it but is all sitting in the car and all need put back in.. it has a aftermarket front/rear bumper and lights. it has 17 in wheels and coilovers.. i am asking 1900 or best offer.. i recently ran into some problems and need quick cash.. im not trying to be rude but.. if u do not have the cash please do not call and waiste my time i did no put my car on here for joy rides i do not have the time to get waisted for people to just bs me so if u are seriously interested please call 330 902 4263 also there is 0 rust on the car so you are getting quit a lot for the price b16a complet swap rust free car + many extras th at come with the car for 1900 so if u have questions please call thanks
hatch.jpg

hmm my friends car just got stolen and im trying to find him something nice. and this is something like what im looking for. Where are you from? Miles on car? any issues?

Back