B18b1 Or B18c1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nealo

after reading brians quote about the b18b1 being better than the b16 price for price i quickly dropped the decision to drop the b16 plan and moved over to the idea of a b18. question is. should i drop in the b18b1 and build it for a possible turbo in the distant future? or should i just save up a lot more money and get the b18c1 and not go boosting. what you guys think?

better for the price = yes.
slower = yes

here is how i see it:

b18b1 < b16 < b18c1

i would def. get a b16 over a b18b anyday

The difference in price is only a few hundred,less than the cost of a good cat back,which isn't going to produce nearly the power difference.Go with your original plan,remember in school when they said on a test,if your not sure,your first answer is usually the best answer.

haha. you guys have a point here. b16? hmM. im still open to that idea. i already got a price quote on the b18b1 from a local shop. 1800 bills. how much should i expect for the b16?

$1800+shipping for a OBD 0 90-91 or around $2200+ shipping for the OBD I 92-95.Of course if you live near a good shop that can get them or within a couple hundred miles of a seller you can all but negate shipping to gas and time.

Back