b18c turbo?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blkandyellow94

hey guys, i'm new to honda's, had a mustang before i got a civic. i'm wanting to boost my little hatch and was wondering if you could help me. Now bare with me, i know it's an ebay turbo, but one of my buddies put this brand of turbo on an sr20 and it was great.
GODSPEED B16 B18 B-SERIES T3T4 FULL COMPLETE TURBO KIT - eBay (item 120673556878 end time Feb-17-11 14:19:05 PST)
i was just wondering if you could give me some feedback about it, what injectors and fuel pump i would need, and if i would have to change the MAF sensor. thanks:D

Try google. Many have asked the same question as you. Heres a link to get you started though...and all of the questions you're asking will depend on how much power you're trying to produce...

i vote no on the ebay setup, it just isn't worth the risk. but to each his own.

as far as a fuel pump, a walbro 255lph is pretty standard for ~500whp and lower builds. injectors depend on your power goal, and the MAF sensor i am honestly not sure on.

That thing looks like a hell of a deal, even has a waste gate dump. Looks too good to be good, if you get what I'm saying.

well, my car is my dd, so i'm not wanting stupid power, just wanting to run maybe 8-10 psi. i was thinking maybe 750cc injectors? but as to the ebay kit; i was thinking of just buying the piping and stuff from there and maybe getting a different turbo and intercooler? open to any suggestions. thanks guys

750cc injectors is wayyyy too big. no need for that. odds are, your stock injectors will be fine.

I have never seen a b series honda that uses a MAF sensor. Honda uses a MAP sensor along with a few others to calculate the air entering the engine. To be on the safe side I would go with a walbro 255 fuel pump and a set of 450-500 cc injectors. Blue top dsm injectors are a cheap upgrade and are 450cc's. What ever turbo you end up using don't forget about the computer. Get a good tune as soon as you put the kit on the car.

I have never seen a b series honda that uses a MAF sensor. Honda uses a MAP sensor along with a few others to calculate the air entering the engine. To be on the safe side I would go with a walbro 255 fuel pump and a set of 450-500 cc injectors. Blue top dsm injectors are a cheap upgrade and are 450cc's. What ever turbo you end up using don't forget about the computer. Get a good tune as soon as you put the kit on the car.

i got someone to do the tune, he's damn good with honda's. I found the fuel pump, can't find the injectors, anyone have a link? any information about the MAP sensors would be helpful, never heard anything about them.

I got a set of the Black Top DSM injectors for sale the just need new o-rings and filters... I will let them go for $50 the parts for it should only be around 20-30 bucks from a dealership..

i got someone to do the tune, he's damn good with honda's. I found the fuel pump, can't find the injectors, anyone have a link? any information about the MAP sensors would be helpful, never heard anything about them.

the stock MAP sensor will read anything below ~11psi before it freaks out, anything above that will require the use of an aftermarket/replacement sensor. most go with a GM 3 bar.

Back