B20/vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMspector

:huh: I am building a B20/vtec and i would like to know i any of you guys had any suggestion as on what i should run

Not that it matters that much,since most eveyone checks all the boards,but this would probably get better response in the engine building forum. ;)

YEA that is what i want to know what type of parts should i run? What rods What piston What type of turbo or what size

Do you have the B20 already? The reason I ask is I wouldn't run boost on those stock sleeves. If you are sure that you want to run boost then you would be best off running boost with aftermarket sleeves. It might be cheaper for you to buy a B18B bottom end and have it sleeved to 84mm (yeilding 2.0L with the stock crank). As for parts, I can't help you with the turbo, but Eagle rods are good rods for a good price. Endyn/Wiesco (sp?) pistons are excellent. For 8000 RPM you don't need a crank girdle, but if you plan on revving much higher than 8500 you should consider the Z10 Engineering crank girdle. What else are you looking at?

Get some info from Calesta, he has a NA CRVTEC complete with pics of installion, dynos, etc, "his shop" Intercrew did it in Texas, he can give you the number.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jan 11 2003, 09:52 PM
Get some info from Calesta, he has a NA CRVTEC complete with pics of installion, dynos, etc, "his shop" Intercrew did it in Texas, he can give you the number.

"My shop" = they do all my stuff for me
"My shop" != I own it.

:D

214-575-6288 if you want to call them. You can run boost on the stock B20 sleeve, just don't go too crazy. It'll hold boost pretty well on its own.

Back