b20b blocks in florida

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have two crv blocks I'm looking to sell or trade. Both are legit with papers and vins. One I just had machined to 84.5mm with .5 gap for rings and had a block guard installed for turbo. The other is stock.

Willing to do some trading for "REAL" spoon parts, civic 92-95 hatch with title, or other performance parts.

Just trying to get back what I have into each. The one I just bought off ebay and payed 400 plus shipping. I also spent 450 for sleeves for it that I have had not installed. The other I paid 300 just for the block 40 for each cyclinder to have it bored and 60 for hot tank decked and block guard installed and 90 for the guard plus I don't remember the shipping. I have a darton block on the way so I was just woundering what I could get back out of them. Not trying to rob anyone but I have reciepts so...

More interested in trading then selling. Are you in Florida? Some people like myself would buy a block for 400 instead of paying 700 for alot I wouldn't use.

For example: 1992 civic hatch and using b20 vtec with block gridle.... Cann't use intake, sensors, pan, oil pickup, head, distributor, and that doesn't leave much. I can do more for parts for locals because I can save the shipping. I have enough parts to do three b20/vtecs but not looking to get rid of everything untill mine is complete.

i'm in florida. lemme know what we can work out for one of them that runs. or is atleast very close to it. thanks. pm me

Back