B20b in CRX, Integra brake conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nofxSOHCcrx

Ok. So we've successfully swapped our B20 into my rex, and got rid of my old sohc zc. We did the front brake conversion to the 91 teg spindles, calipers, booster, master, and rotors. Basically got everything from the teg. The only thing we have that was remaned is the master cylinder. I bought new calipers, brakes, rotors, pads, and booster.

So, the problem:

We've tried bleeding the brakes, over and over and over with nothing as the result. I've bought a vacuum bleeder, the one that hooks up to your air hose and creates a suction and just pulls the air out. Well...that didn't work. I've looked at all my lines, and no holes, no pinches or anything like that. Is there something I'm missing for the teg-crx brake swap? I've researched so damn much....and have been working on the brake problem before and after work for about 2 days now.

So. Any help would be appreciated. If you need more info, just let me know.

The only other thing I could think of was maybe the rod inside of the booster might need to be adjusted. Any Input?

Did I post in the wrong section?.....

Damn it. I did. Could someone move this post to the Hybrid EF crx integ swap please?

Last edited:
Back