Back Seat/seats? In A Crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CrXjDm

can somebody explain to me how to put back seats in a crx!?!?!? please help me, and should i put bucket seats? or what?

But I ask WHY o WHY would you do that?

Hit yourself in your head a few times and come to your senses first.

-If you've done that and still want to then, your best bet is to get some JDM seats from a CRX. I know that they are out there. Just look around eBay or something like that and you will find them. Everything should bolt right in.

i think the reason he wants to do that is to go jdm if so go for it crxsi.com had a member with a backseat for sale i don't remember his name though

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm useless added weight :D
gotta love that shit
the rear seat in a CRX is a cruel joke
its not functional at all... anyone over 3 ft tall isnt going to fit back there
if you try to jam one of your friends back there you will be arrested for cruel and unusual punishment

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 8 2003, 10:01 PM

the rear seat in a CRX is a cruel joke
its not functional at all...

That is oh so true.I had a 90 1.6i-16 with the backseats and my wife's 14 yr old sister could bearly fit,sitting sideways.

yeah if your doing it just to be JDMMMMM then shame on you if your doing it for functionality buy a Civic hatch. I say go for the weightless and leave it how it is. my .02

why dont you just throw some bricks in the back of your trunk, its about as stupid as seats in the back of a crx.

I'd say no-go unless your heart is set on it, or if you live underground with a family of gnomes, some of which may actually be able to sit back there comfortably

That would be something jdm to do but dont expect to be able to fit anybody back there. there will be no leg room.

I wouldn't call it JDM,since they were availible everywhere in the world except the states.

guys chill out on him.....ur guys are being incredibly mean..he asked for help...i know his idea was retarded...but chill...god u sure do know how to make some one feel like shit...just tell him that his idea is useless...u dont have to jump all up in his grill..and i think one is enuff.....everyone jumps in and just states shit thats already been said...ok how many times do u need to hear..."NO one can fit back there...its not functional....its just adding weight.." ok we got..... it leave the kid alone.... :bash:

Dude.....yeah, ok that was mean....but u only needed one COMMENT>>>>>>i was stating what u guys said anyways....how many fucking comments about his "stupidity" do u need....god someone says one thing wrong and he gets a bus full of ricers all over him like mesquitos.....for god sakes...get real......please tell me..how many rude comments does it take to smash something into someones head.....i think its somwhere around 1......then again maybe u guys never said anything wrong before...and had everyone come down on u liek a bag of bricks....

8 times was the count of the insults...even tho everyone after the first reply except for one guy said basically the exact same thing...lol :sleep:

I say if u want them throw them back there....

be different, if everybodys rex was the same than that would suck.

Originally posted by h22freshman@Apr 9 2003, 01:26 AM
Dude.....yeah, ok that was mean....but u only needed one COMMENT>>>>>>i was stating what u guys said anyways....how many fucking comments about his "stupidity" do u need....god someone says one thing wrong and he gets a bus full of ricers all over him like mesquitos.....for god sakes...get real......please tell me..how many rude comments does it take to smash something into someones head.....i think its somwhere around 1......then again maybe u guys never said anything wrong before...and had everyone come down on u liek a bag of bricks....

Take a pill,you're the only one that actually physically referenced him as "stupid" or "retarded".Most everyone else said it was a bad idea,I said it is from the experiance of having backseats in a rex.Not to mention most of the time when someone post's something,there are ten other people posting at the same time and they all pop up at the same time.So relax and stop ranting.

Back