BAN APC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Haha, now they got 1340 after I signed! Looks like ricers are stuck with just Matrix and Ractive now! :worthy: Brian for the link!

no more apc.....hmmm......well let me be the first to ring in, "Ding Dong the witch is dead...." though i signed it i honestly think it could have been worded more professionaly but i'm no lawyer so it's all good

"1241. Mikhail New Putting an APC banner on your car is like saying you buy your underwear at goodwill "

hahahaha

still its part of a good cause.

I think I posted this like 6 months ago, I am like number 390 or someshit. I am too lazy and lack the care to see where mine is.

i couldnt stand to have rice products banned..cause then my commute would be so BORING!! no lie! there aren't too many babes to look at either.
:huh:

i signed that thing a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago

Ah ok... I knew I signed that thing a long time ago! I think this was posted here before the forum database dump- I ranted about how unprofessional it looked, and how it wasn't going to do a bit of good since it was so disorganized..................

Back