Best asian name ever.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol

and i thought the girl whos name was My Doung was funny

these kinda names always seem to be chicks

omg...

wow...

how did she make it through high school?

haha...there is this girl i know named Natalie Cucci...and her dads name is Harry Cucci...lmfao!

Here's a funny true story...

When I was in Tech School in the Air Force I was at a joint service school (meaning more then one branch of the military). Specifically the dental school was there. Army, Airfoce, and Navy Dental Techs learned there job at the same school house. It was during one of Texahoma's many tornado warnings that I met up with a Navy girl by the name of Sample... That' right, her name was Seaman Sample. Cute little blonde girl, how the fuck did she join, guess I'll never know...

There was two guys in my platoon in boot that had the last name Oh. haha i had never heard someone with that name, and there was two of them, unrelated to each other. one of them used to always get fucked with by the drill instructors, and they finally told him that whenever they said "oh" he had to say "shit, sir". they had fun with that for a long time. they would get him out in front of everyone when we were lined up to go in the chow hall, and would show everyone.

i went to school with a vietnamese girl, her name was bich-nga nguyen. teachers would call her name, "bitch nig....uh" then just wait for someone to raise their hand.

Back