bike board pwnage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2nd page is full of ps pics.

i got to the 5th page and now site wont load.

more cops on there that keep posting pics of bike accidents, pretty funny how all the cops and stunt riders are fighting on an internet board lol

boyz ehh? yeah, they lost all credibility before i even clicked the link....

shit, tried to go to page 2, and its gone???

They must have deleted the thread. It had gotten to be over 10 pages.

:cliffnotes:

Dumb kid posts story about him running from the cops at 145 mph in the rain with a passenger on a plateless bike with bald tires.

Other member posts up news story about biker kid getting arrested after cop read his post on the message board. Dumb kid is pwnt.

Cop members post jackass comments about how unsafe riders are endangering children.

"stunter" members fire back with photoshop pics, donut jokes, and comments about how the cops should leave them alone cause "hey at least we're not child molesters or drug dealers".

Topic gets linked, people from all over the internet are now coming to the board to call these "stunters" darwin award candidates.

Post is deleted cause the site's bandwidth probably tanked.

anyone remember back when there were those two kids, one of them filming and dared his friend to walk over to this cop and give him the finger and stuff like that, and as soon as he started to flip him off the cop whipped out his night stick and beat the shit out of him. i found the video of it on ares, just thought it was funny

Originally posted by HollowJDM+May 20 2005, 06:32 PM-->
anyone remember back when there were those two kids, one of them filming and dared his friend to walk over to this cop and give him the finger and stuff like that, and as soon as he started to flip him off the cop whipped out his night stick and beat the shit out of him. i found the video of it on ares, just thought it was funny
[post=501871]Quoted post[/post]​
micah
@May 21 2005, 10:33 AM
that was all staged
[post=502006]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Back