K20R CRX... Also, new to the board :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]

that just damn sexy,
:disgust: wish I had the money to do a K swap, oh well just have to stick with my b16

:thumbsup: you do some very good work

Thanks!

Oh, by the way, here is the dyno sheet for those interested :)

KRX1_DynoSheet.JPG

:ph34r:

Mad prop's for your shop! Wish I had the money to drop my car onto one of the K20a motors, . . . Damn honda for inventing the K20a3. . .

whats up john? i showed your roomate this site :mrgreen: when is your krx going to be done?

i might need a braided line and fitting for my oil pressure sender unit, might you be able to source one?

i got that mount finally so the swap should be starting soon.

later

Also on the Green one,

Sideskirts + Doorcaps = FTW!!!

Give us an update on the White and Yellow ones now!!!

Wow, a little IM by Celerity, and POOF, i'm here... hehe. Sorry, i figured this thread had run its course... guess not..

The Green CRX is doing just fine. Runs like a champ!

vtecsir: I thought he already visited this site? lol... ah well. Actually, he'd be the best/quickest source for that braided line.. either that or Amazon Hose. I don't have any extra laying around though :cry:

MugenCRX: Yea, i really would like to see the Green CRX with doorcaps and sideskirts to go along with his bumpers, but thats not my call... i've mentioned it to him a couple of times though.. heh. He likes it the way it is.

Celerity: Thanks for the PM... :)

Updates on the Yellow and white CRX?

Yellow CRX: This is my personal car, and around here, personal crap seems to like coming in last... haha! The prep work is done for the K, the head is being built as i type, and the block is going up in another few days to be worked over. When the white CRX is done at the body shop, this one goes in... unfortunately we only have one rotisserie, so one at a time... hehe

White CRX: This is a bit more involved, so here, i made a new post about it for you guys:

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=67455

8)

Back