Board update

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

To celerity's defense, I have no problems with HS on my mac(s). The New Post button always works, even in the threads you mentioned.

I have noticed that when the 'message center' bullshit started, I end up posting 'personal notes' instead of PMing people. I think that's just my stupidity though.

Celerity: what version of safari and osx are you using?

1.3.2 is my Safari version. But it happens to me on IE6, IE7, Firefox and on multiple machines, XP and Vista.

It's safe to say there is SOMETHING in my user account that is suspect. I have cleared cache and cookies (Taking a new cookie to login) same result. for a few minutes last night it WORKED, so it even stranges things up a bit more.

i as well, have the same issue that steve and nootrac are with the large threads.

Now using IE 5.3 for Mac. Not only does it suck a long dong, but it too doesn't work for the listed problems.

its because steve and i have computers that alter the time-space continuum.

BTW I like the features. Are the new social features just part of the overall software update, or are you looking to enhance the social aspect of the board

The Social Aspect ? We'll be selling the HS Leg Hump addon hardware soon. It's a USB dog that straps to the legs of women.

If I hit the arrow in the main forum index, it works. Once I go to the sub-forum, it no longer works. Just takes me to page 1.

yes, i installed a patch today

issue should be resolved.

Back