boring today... where is everyone?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 27 2005, 01:30 PM
external links only y0
[post=516969]Quoted post[/post]​

Bri, Does ACC still use tha CIC user Client to track the agents call and status and what not?

Battlepope FYI phone sold on Ebay last night :( buy it now option

Originally posted by corvetteguy+Jun 27 2005, 11:34 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jun 27 2005, 01:30 PM
external links only y0
[post=516969]Quoted post[/post]​

Bri, Does ACC still use tha CIC user Client to track the agents call and status and what not?

Battlepope FYI phone sold on Ebay last night :( buy it now option
[post=516970]Quoted post[/post]​

argh. :(

Oh well, I needed the money for other stuff. :)

Sorry...I got laid again this morning.... B)

and the rest of the JDM stuff came in,....

time to go see how bad I'm going to get raped for gas and ciggs here in a minute...

and then up to Lowes in Plainville for some bricks..

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 27 2005, 01:49 PM
yes, we still use cic and i3
[post=516979]Quoted post[/post]​

Whose the company that makes eh software.......can you link me a website with info about it.....

Or was it made specifically for ACC?

im on at work, god naked pics would be so sweet right about now

usually, there'd be 7-8 pages from the last 30 days... now where down to 6... and at this rate its going to be 5 soon.

prolly cuz the whole internet has been posted on this forum and no one can find anything else.

I was teaching little kids to swim all day. Those little buggers really wear me out. It's good most of the time though.

Originally posted by b16coupe@Jun 27 2005, 01:21 PM
usually, there'd be 7-8 pages from the last 30 days... now where down to 6... and at this rate its going to be 5 soon.

prolly cuz the whole internet has been posted on this forum and no one can find anything else.
[post=516997]Quoted post[/post]​

Or maybe it's because all of the bars are open till 4, and it's either drink with ladies and dudes till 3:30 or post on hondaswap...Fuck you bitches, I'm out.

I got laid too.....hihih....

and i also got pissed off TODAY because last nigght i posted some pictures in multiautomedia and and i think it belong in the Memebers lounge so it got LOCKED...<----WHYYYYYYY?
OH and i just got home from trying to sell my piss of SH*t bike... :p

what else? hhhmmmm...

Originally posted by Calesta@Jun 28 2005, 04:16 AM
I was building missles all day. Boring. :p
[post=517274]Quoted post[/post]​

LoL, I had no time for posting over the last two school quarters, I was too busy getting my butt kicked with aircraft design. We designed a gunship

gunship > missiles, but at least you are getting paid. I was going to work for Northrop over the summer in San Diego, but that particular internship got cancelled. :( Now I'm just stuck serving tables.

Back