Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my boss took me out to the tit bar and payed for all my drinks the other night... great night... tits n drinks!!!!

yeh noting better than having knockers and snatch rubbed in your face and not be able to touch them. :rollseyes:

lmao nothing getting rubbed in my face. just chillin with topless girls and drinking...

I put a days worth on insurance on my car then tried to align the front end with my dad, we got it close but not good enough. I'll take it in soon enough before its too late.

Anyway everything felt great! Suspension and brakes are perfect, the wheels and tires work good and my motor is good, although a good tune is needed. I was engine braking down a long hill then once I took off I saw a huge cloud of white and blue smoke but it was fine after that. :dunno:

I met up with Matt and we ate some Taco Time. :)

101_4242.jpg

101_4244.jpg

Yeah. Its been under a tarp all winter and you wouldn't believe how moldy it was, but we got it all cleaned up. It sparked up fine after a jump then it drove fine after the brakes broke apart lol.

We're planning on painting the whole car roll on style because I fail at the spray gun. Then were going to put my old DA discs on the rear and call it done.

My dads 4 door is fine but too damn slow and not fun. He said he misses his black Si a lot.

Anywho, keep tuned... :)

Back