brake drums

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i say convert to disc, got my whole rear disc conversion for $170 which included oem calipers, rotors, pads, rear trailing arms, and ebrake cables

Its just the outside that is rusty huh? I cleaned mine up with a wire brush and some sand paper! Try that for now.

the bembro are abot 22 dollars each i was wondering if i should stick oem on buy tho's.... when i put my rims on i had to kick off my old rims cuz there so rusty on the drum

i dont need disk brakes in the back that is why i m asking if anyone know it the brembo's are good or not ... or should i stick with oem drums

drums are not cool...if your goin to spend money get rotors....

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Oct 6 2002, 02:49 PM
i dont need disk brakes in the back that is why i m asking if anyone know it the brembo's are good or not ... or should i stick with oem drums

i think you'd be better off, both money and brake power wise, to do an oem rear disc swap.

i bet its cheaper than buying those aftermarket drums

in that case the drums are cheaper. ALOT cheaper.. if your worried about the looks. cuz its rusty. And you dont need new drum brakes. Just sand it down and paint that shit black. And save for a disk swap :p

Back