Bush won.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh come on... I don't want bashing in my thread. I don't believe anything I read about either candidate. I have no "evidence" to back my statement... it's just a gut feeling...

Thanks. :)

This is unfortunate. Then again, either outcome is unfortunate this year.

Latest CNN projections indicate Bush will win Alabama, Tennessee, and Oklahoma, and Kerry will win New Jersey, Illinois, D.C., Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland and Massachusetts.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 2 2004, 08:13 PM
Latest CNN projections indicate Bush will win Alabama, Tennessee, and Oklahoma, and Kerry will win New Jersey, Illinois, D.C., Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland and Massachusetts.
[post=410835]Quoted post[/post]​

I call that jersey is at high possibility to be a swing state and go republican this year. it'll be close.

Ji, you should get a job at CNN. I was following it at around 8EST, and they said kerry won maine. I click on the state, and thus far, only about 100 votes had been tabulated for maine. Hmm...

CNN? Shit, Wolf calls me for leads! Larry King? Someone gave that hula hoop- eyed, jigga necked- lookin' jive turkey my cell # and I get about 40 calls a day from that ofay!

National it's 52% to 48%, Bush. :)

national, all the polls don't close till 1am est.

cali = 55 votes, and i got money they are going to kerry. this may be the only time cali is actually a worthwhile state of the union.

this, and 1849.

It's over. As of 11:28 PM EST, Kerry has 199 and Bush has 210. According to my link, NH, IA, MN, MI, NV, and OR are leaning towards Kerry. If he has all those, he'll have 249. NM, CO, WI, OH, and FL are leaning towards Bush, and if they do, he'll have 281. Even if Kerry gets HI and AK, he'll still only have 256.

Like I said three and a half hours ago, Bush won.

16537bushfinger.jpg
:p

penn just came in for kerry.

197/188, bush leading right now...

but clai = 55 votes, and i got $1000000 that says kerry is taking that.
fuck florida, you're votes aren't enough.

kerry = our new president. just need a few more hours to confirm.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 3 2004, 04:40 AM
penn just came in for kerry.

197/188, bush leading right now...

but clai = 55 votes, and i got $1000000 that says kerry is taking that.
fuck florida, you're votes aren't enough.

kerry = our new president. just need a few more hours to confirm.
[post=410941]Quoted post[/post]​

blah...Kerry already took Cali and yahoo has it 210/199 for Bush

Back