Cali Speedway Street Legals 2005 Schedule

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So when is the next meet I got the fodo' at school right now. new mounts will be in this week. Jeff are you in the bay whats up you should come kick it with me and Shadney.
There are some sick projects at my school right now. There is a full tube chassis hatch and a 99-00 awd civic si with the crv driveline. Sick
Haven't talked to ya'll in a while hope everyone is good
LATE

Originally posted by ferrarikiller@Mar 17 2005, 12:46 AM
So when is the next meet I got the fodo' at school right now. new mounts will be in this week. Jeff are you in the bay whats up you should come kick it with me and Shadney.
There are some sick projects at my school right now. There is a full tube chassis hatch and a 99-00 awd civic si with the crv driveline. Sick
Haven't talked to ya'll in a while hope everyone is good
LATE
[post=474654]Quoted post[/post]​

Im probably gonna be headed out there some time in may.

Taylor you know damn well that the next meet is May 14 at Cali Speedway and your ass better be there or you are a square. I will be losing to Lilly so it should provide some comedy all day.

Alright guys, see ya'll on Monday, i'm leaving to Northern Cali, Hayward, and Salinas, for the weekend... So I should be in the FWY in a couple of hours... :)

Originally posted by One Stop Customs@Mar 18 2005, 10:56 AM
Alright guys, see ya'll on Monday, i'm leaving to Northern Cali, Hayward, and Salinas, for the weekend... So I should be in the FWY in a couple of hours... :)
[post=475384]Quoted post[/post]​

Be safe Nacho, get ready for May 14, I know I am ready right now.

May 14th peeps we are getting close hopefully everyone is getting their car ready, the way its looking I will have everything except for my new clutch but we will see.

Its looking good mang. Hopefully you will be able to make it. Let us know about the meet and the swap.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Mar 29 2005, 04:18 PM
Its looking good mang. Hopefully you will be able to make it. Let us know about the meet and the swap.
[post=480464]Quoted post[/post]​

for sure!!! who all from nor cal is going, maybe we can get a group of cars to drive down together. better chances if something goes wrong, i'm always packing tools just in case !!!

Originally posted by 92dxhatch+Mar 29 2005, 05:48 PM-->
integraslut78
@Mar 29 2005, 04:18 PM
Its looking good mang.  Hopefully you will be able to make it.  Let us know about the meet and the swap.
[post=480464]Quoted post[/post]​

for sure!!! who all from nor cal is going, maybe we can get a group of cars to drive down together. better chances if something goes wrong, i'm always packing tools just in case !!!
[post=480475]Quoted post[/post]​

Shadney(sohcslammer) is coming down supposedly also my buddy Taylor(ferrarikiller) and actually one of my other buddys Matt he has a Ford Ranger
that he just swapped in a Thunderbird SC motor. I will hit up a few others from Nor Cal to see whats up I told them a long time ago so everyone should be able to plan to make it.

Well i wanna make it guys, but to be honest, its not looking like i will. I need a job, if i find a job maybe lol.

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 30 2005, 12:35 PM
Well i wanna make it guys, but to be honest, its not looking like i will. I need a job, if i find a job maybe lol.
[post=480770]Quoted post[/post]​

You've been looking for a job for like 3 years now. Come on buddy!

Theres nothin out here, and its hard to look when you cant get around, not to mention how would i get to it...??. Im turnin 21 in may so if i still dont have my license and my car all sorted out im gonna try the local gas stations and stuff, its just most sell liquar so i gota be 21. I just need to get situated so i need any old job right about now.

I say you try autozone/pepboys/napa, although I know at least one of them drug tests. Its a job with a parts discount.

BLAH!!! Back for a few guys...

so, I put my 87 caprice classic for sale... I'm not going to build the car after all as a show car (lowrider), that way I can focus more on my big brothers 76 caprice landau.

So, I went to a dealer, they have a 1996 integra for $3500... car is clean, o.g. green, paint is burnt in some places, easily fixed... however, the engine is CLEAN!!! BUT!!! the shock towers were welded?!?!?! As soon as I saw that I was like WTF happened here? So, unhappily I left, yep, I left... I wanted to buy the integra but i'm not desperate to buy a fixed up piece of shit ya know?

so, I guess I will have to wait to join the fun with you guys :(

Nacho where the hell have you been yo? Hopefully you will still be able to make it to the races on May 14 Honda or not.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Apr 12 2005, 06:25 PM
Nacho where the hell have you been yo? Hopefully you will still be able to make it to the races on May 14 Honda or not.
[post=486406]Quoted post[/post]​

if there are ZERO!!! lowrider shows to attend, then yes...

i'm sold out on 3.5 ton coil springs, so right now I have a sale on 4.5 ton coil springs, if I can sell all 40 pairs I have left, than I will definitely, 100% be there with you guys, honda or not...

dude, I checked out the CNC machine that i'm going to buy, BAD ASS!!! My dad wants me to get the abrassive waterjet cutter... but I told him I want the CNC 1st, I can do more stuff with it.

Blah, pops wants me to get a different CNC machine, one that bigger, but I want to start out with the smaller one... so we'll see, w/e I get, i'll hook you up homie LOL...

hmm... should I put 2.5" exhaust on the geo metro for kicks??? hahahaha

Originally posted by One Stop Customs@Apr 19 2005, 08:17 AM
hello to all, where are you guys/gals hiding? hmmmm...
[post=488694]Quoted post[/post]​

pika boo, :lol: j/k

hey all, i was doing some thinking, and i probably won't be able to go down to so cal on the 14th, i'm so bummed :angry: i wanted to go and meet ya'll in person, i found out that i have a thing to go to. and i don't think i can get out of it. :unsure:
but i was thinking, since i can't get down there and see your cars, how bout we post our cars on here for a preview :) ehh, just an idea. my car is all ready too, i just installed my headers this weekend, so now i have one sick D15b7, NOT :)
anyways, let me know , see yall

Back