Cali Speedway Street Legals 2005 Schedule

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nacho did you go to the Lowrider show this wekend? I was going to hit you up to see if you were going I was thinking of cruising out but instead I went to go try to get a tattoo. Hit me back yo. Less than a month peeps less than a month all I have to do is get some Azenis and I am ready. Lilly I will be ready to lose to you.

So, unhappily I left, yep, I left... I wanted to buy the integra but i'm not desperate to buy a fixed up piece of shit ya know?

Consider that the smartest thing you ever did :p , thats my main thing, no wiring jobs done by the fingerless, no body damage in the back of the car , and no big colisions that have been repaired. In fact the only damge i allow when considering is doors, glass, fenders, hoods, and bumpers. Peaces that can be cahnges easy.

I agree with Jeff yo. You gots to watch out for jackers trying to make a quick buck on a jacked up car. Jeff sorry I missed your call yesterday work has been crazy but I do think we should hang soon oh and HAPPY 420.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Apr 19 2005, 10:12 AM
Nacho did you go to the Lowrider show this wekend? I was going to hit you up to see if you were going I was thinking of cruising out but instead I went to go try to get a tattoo. Hit me back yo. Less than a month peeps less than a month all I have to do is get some Azenis and I am ready. Lilly I will be ready to lose to you.
[post=488715]Quoted post[/post]​

no, couldn't even make that one bro... I was knocked out sick! I'm much better now...

bad part, I think i'm not going to be able to make it to the races also, I think my friend is having his daughters bday party on that day! GRRR... bad thing is, I can't miss this one party bc my friend says that I am part of his family GRRRRR heehehee, oh well... family first :)

I think Imma make a bbq and invite you guys one of these days...

Originally posted by One Stop Customs+Apr 21 2005, 09:00 AM-->
integraslut78
@Apr 19 2005, 10:12 AM
Nacho did you go to the Lowrider show this wekend?  I was going to hit you up to see if you were going I was thinking of cruising out but instead I went to go try to get a tattoo.  Hit me back yo.  Less than a month peeps less than a month all I have to do is get some Azenis and I am ready.  Lilly I will be ready to lose to you.
[post=488715]Quoted post[/post]​

no, couldn't even make that one bro... I was knocked out sick! I'm much better now...

bad part, I think i'm not going to be able to make it to the races also, I think my friend is having his daughters bday party on that day! GRRR... bad thing is, I can't miss this one party bc my friend says that I am part of his family GRRRRR heehehee, oh well... family first :)

I think Imma make a bbq and invite you guys one of these days...
[post=489574]Quoted post[/post]​

Sounds good Nacho it's about that time for a BBQ great weather here in S. Cal.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Apr 22 2005, 09:28 AM

Sounds good Nacho it's about that time for a BBQ great weather here in S. Cal.
[post=490102]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

Whatever happened to Jeff's BBQ? :fuckyou: you BBQ tease.

For real Jeff I remember you talking about a BBQ last YEAR WTF?
I say we pick a day and just roll over to Jeffs house and surprise him :lol:

Originally posted by integraslut78@Apr 22 2005, 10:41 AM
I say we pick a day and just roll over to Jeffs house and surprise him :lol:
[post=490131]Quoted post[/post]​

Hahah seriously!!!!!!

Moving conversation to PM :ph34r:

:D chicken breast or ribs? Carne Asada or Hot Dogs, hotlinks, and burgers? You guys choose... Since I can't seem to make it out to the gatherings you guys have, I seem to suck hahaha...

choose what type of food you guys want so that I can try and prepare something... it'll be nice getting to meet some of you guys/gals that I chat with on here... I only know one person and that's bc he bought my civic LOL.

Nacho

I vote for Carne Asada and Ribs yo that sounds delish. Let us know when you want to have it Nacho, talk to you soon bro.

Originally posted by Bl6CRX+Apr 22 2005, 07:53 PM-->
integraslut78
@Apr 22 2005, 10:41 AM
I say we pick a day and just roll over to Jeffs house and surprise him  :lol:
[post=490131]Quoted post[/post]​

Hahah seriously!!!!!!

Moving conversation to PM :ph34r:
[post=490360]Quoted post[/post]​

You guys arent slick...... :p

I can't believe I missed out on Mike/NoturaverageSi's return post! And now its closed! That's what I get for not checking HS more often :( I wanted to add my .02 but not I can't so I'm post whoring here.

BBQ sounds great!!! Carne Asada...mmmmmm. Also, the lude is still fucked up although for about a week it seemed to be behaving...I have to fix it so I can leave you boys in the dust. :lol: May 14 is coming fast!

Originally posted by ludegirl@Apr 26 2005, 11:51 PM
I can't believe I missed out on Mike/NoturaverageSi's return post! And now its closed! That's what I get for not checking HS more often :( I wanted to add my .02 but not I can't so I'm post whoring here.

BBQ sounds great!!! Carne Asada...mmmmmm. Also, the lude is still fucked up although for about a week it seemed to be behaving...I have to fix it so I can leave you boys in the dust. :lol: May 14 is coming fast!
[post=491909]Quoted post[/post]​

He posted?

Originally posted by ludegirl@Apr 26 2005, 11:51 PM

[post=491909]Quoted post[/post]​

girl, even if you cut out the bottom floor and drive it like the flinstones, you'd still be faster than the car i'm driving right now LOL

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Apr 27 2005, 09:14 AM
:ph34r:

Hi. I'm back. The SI is back. With the LS/VTEC in it. May 14th approches .....

:worthy:
[post=492025]Quoted post[/post]​

Sounds good! :wave:

Ohh and Lilly, that post by mike, its old, just got bumped and closed.

Wow, that must be really old then! Dumbass bumper, made me think Mike was back....or maybe I'm just a little ditzy...or maybe both....

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Apr 27 2005, 10:14 AM
:ph34r:

Hi. I'm back. The SI is back. With the LS/VTEC in it. May 14th approches .....

:worthy:
[post=492025]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh Sahdney what up hows it goin whats been going on blah blah blah blah blah

PAY ME BITCH.

Back