Cali Type R

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
This car had an article/feature with MotorTrend and SuperStreet.
I thought it was an interesting trip down memory lane, as I had a CL headlight conversion on my 94 integra in the early 2000's before I eventually ended up with a JDM front clip conversion (and RHD)

Figured I would share the "rice" with you guys as not much going on in here these days.
All the articles point out how the car is "historically correct" etc with the level of mods.

Turns out I have new in the box a set of all clear taillights for a 90's integra,
I wrote to the guy in IG, more about the car but then I mentioned the taillights, he wanted a picture, and now wants to buy them.
Any idea what they might be worth?
22 year old new old stock rice? lol

he said 150 shipped, and i countered with $200 plus shipping.
they don't make them anymore. ebay has a set of clear lenses to redo stock tails, but they are $200

These are the all clears (needed colored bulbs).
They are not DOT, and came with a warning that they were for offroad use only.
They have stickers saying made in Taiwan and marked 1999.

They were briefly popular, but also very popular with the cops.
Not as "cool" as the altezza style lights.

Ah, the shit we wasted money on back then...

Supply and demand i guess.

you have the only pair, and he may be the only buyer. lol so, it's only worth what he will pay for it. I wouldn't get greedy though either.

Invite him here!

Very nostalgic!! Ahh memories of a time when most of us here had money to piss away! Lol

naw, we just piss it away on other things now like houses, day care, and beer. lol

Talking to a coworker with 2 kids in daycare. Can't believe how much he pays. We have one and its a 2nd mortgage easily.

yep, just signed up. 260 a week.
we toured other places that we as high as 340 a week.

2nd kid is 10% off. lol

At least we get to use FSA dollars for a bit of it pre-tax which helps our ta burden which negates a bit of the cost at least. Hope it stays at 10k and doesn't go back to 5k

2nd kid is 10% off. lol

At least we get to use FSA dollars for a bit of it pre-tax which helps our ta burden which negates a bit of the cost at least. Hope it stays at 10k and doesn't go back to 5k

That's cheap!!!!

Didn't realize it went up to 10k? I did the max last year at 5500 or whatever it was.

Geezus! I pay $130 a week for summer day care for my daughter. That includes going to a pool, roller skating and other little field trips they may do.

2nd kid is 10% off. lol

Holy shit that is cheap. We are looking at 38-450 per week IF we can even find a place that has a spot.

This car had an article/feature with MotorTrend and SuperStreet.
I thought it was an interesting trip down memory lane, as I had a CL headlight conversion on my 94 integra in the early 2000's before I eventually ended up with a JDM front clip conversion (and RHD)

Figured I would share the "rice" with you guys as not much going on in here these days.
All the articles point out how the car is "historically correct" etc with the level of mods.

Turns out I have new in the box a set of all clear taillights for a 90's integra,
I wrote to the guy in IG, more about the car but then I mentioned the taillights, he wanted a picture, and now wants to buy them.
Any idea what they might be worth?
22 year old new old stock rice? lol

he said 150 shipped, and i countered with $200 plus shipping.
they don't make them anymore. ebay has a set of clear lenses to redo stock tails, but they are $200
Hi buddy, I was trying to find our conversation on IG but wasn't able to locate you, if you still have the clear tails, I'm very interested, can you message me on IG @X.RICER.X thanks !

Back