Call of duty world at war

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

autox 89 dx

Does any one know of glitches that don't work any more on the PS3? I tryed one today on the Assylum level when you bazooka jump on to the green house it won't let me up any more.

I'm not sure of any glitches.

My roommates are obsessed with playing the zombie level. Like, they don't play online or anything, just the zombie level.

They got patched 2 weeks ago for the 360, so I'm sure they did the patches for the PS3 at the same time. If you have to glitch to be good then sell me your PS3 because you suck and shouldn't be playing.

I don't have to glitch. I be woopn that ass. Someone was telling me how some didn't work so I tryed and it didn't work

The only one I know of is on the zombie level for 360. The upper room where you can buy the grenades. If you run at the grenades, jump then hit crouch, youll go through the other side of the wall and the zombies cant get you. If you walk back throught the wall and do the glitch again they zombies can come through then.

whats the highest level of zombies you guys got to?
me and my friend got to level 21 and we started bugging out and died.

whats the highest level of zombies you guys got to?
me and my friend got to level 21 and we started bugging out and died.

Thats the highest we made it to with out using the glitch, we both had the ray gun and the "soup-can" deployable. Weve made it to 38 with the glitch.

The secrete to the zombie level, if you want to use the glitch that is. Is blow the legs off of one of the zombies and keep him alive. This will allow you and your buddies to grab themselves a Ray Gun.

The secrete to the zombie level, if you want to use the glitch that is. Is blow the legs off of one of the zombies and keep him alive. This will allow you and your buddies to grab themselves a Ray Gun.

This man speaks the truth, but whoever gets the flamethrower gets in the glitch (never runs out of ammo), the other person runs and guns with a deployable or ray gun...

Back