came a kunt hair from buying this car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 19 2005, 02:50 PM
And it's "hating", not "hatting". I don't even like hats.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Screw that CRX. For 10k, buy my hatch, sell what you don't want off it, and put all the JDM goodies on it you please with the change.

translation

hold your mouse over the small pics to make them big...
:D

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Aug 21 2005, 07:28 PM
Screw that CRX. For 10k, buy my hatch, sell what you don't want off it, and put all the JDM goodies on it you please with the change.
[post=543224]Quoted post[/post]​

listen SIr Kid, i already have a Crx and have an itr engine, but what i dont have is an original Mugen Body kit. I found one for $2000 in europe original never painted,and then i'd have to find $1350 for mugen coils and dampers, ecu is $350 + $1800 mugen rims, there you have almost $5000 and thats without the shell. You could go on and on, just look at my scenario i bought my Crx from B.C 3 years ago for $4000 + $6300 for Itr jdm swap with headers, full exhaust, full tune up on engine, hasport mounts linkage and all, + flared fiberglass replica of wings west kit moulded $2500 + $1000 for two tone Rsx Ebony white pearl paint, there im way over $10000 and my car looks nothing like that, and im sure 100's of u's out there are in the same boat i am, but i love my car still, and really would take a real gem for me to ever trade it, if i dont ever find a buyer, i'll probably keep that car 4 EVER.

Back