can you

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms


Senior Member
can you use a greddy d16z6 turbo kit or a different d seires vtec or non?
Yes. It just won't be CARB legal, and that shouldn't matter outside of California. Check your local laws to be sure you can pass inspection, or you might have to 'pass' inspection.


The kit will require some modification to the exhaust manifold to use it on a ZC engine though.