Car Thief Gets Punked

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

machine

Banned
Hey yall my little sister had her 2001 Cavalier stolen yesterday, and last night a cop was cruisin a rockhead hood and saw it, ran the plates went inside and busted the retard that stole it! hes now in lockup, but he got all the stereo shit. Get this he left the screwdriver with his prints on it in the car! :whatafucktard:
just got it back. SCREW YOU THIEVES!!!

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Feb 27 2003, 04:55 PM
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...t=ST&f=4&t=7322

way to be :)

i got the fucks that broke into my car too !

I was at the mall and I got my car broken into.. they stole my deck.. cds...and my air freshener :(
cut the alarm.. good thing i didnt have gas.. lol.. so they couldnt get far even if they tried.. lol
never found out who it was tho. :blink:

I new guys who used to steal cars and strip em... then dessert them.
In Toronto that is...

Aww Mike- Dont worry.. : :unsure:

Here's my question... WTF would want a cavalier? You couldn't pay me to drive one. Sorry... :) I do hope your sis enjoys it though. And that it doesn't get stolen again.

Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 28 2003, 01:42 AM
Nice. Still no answer back on mine. :(

:( Tough luck bro.

Maybe it was 2 flamling fags who stole it? Hell, its a Crapolier.. or it was a chick theif.. you never know :unsure:

Two different people had their cavaliers stolen? :huh: Maybe it was for the best?
I'll be honest, I've stolen parts off of cars before. But only wings and rims. All those Geos and Kias looked better without em anyway.

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Mar 1 2003, 12:02 AM
Two different people had their cavaliers stolen? :huh: Maybe it was for the best?
I'll be honest, I've stolen parts off of cars before. But only wings and rims. All those Geos and Kias looked better without em anyway.

hmm, i'm on a mean streak.. but let me be honest.

Don't come and be honest with us about how you stole shit? Wtf man. That's dumb. (The stealing is dumb, the justification of it it is dumb, and then posting stuff about it here is pretty dumb too.)

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Mar 1 2003, 12:02 AM

let me catch your monkey ass around here stealing anything and ill blow your fuckin head off! Faggot fuck! Im sick and tired of pieces of crap jackin shit that i work hard for. Get a job you goddamn thief.

Originally posted by machine+Mar 1 2003, 12:54 AM-->
TRuggiero_
@Mar 1 2003, 12:02 AM

let me catch your monkey ass around here stealing anything and ill blow your fuckin head off! Faggot fuck! Im sick and tired of pieces of crap jackin shit that i work hard for. Get a job you goddamn thief.

:owned:

Originally posted by gupta_p+Mar 1 2003, 12:56 AM-->
Originally posted by machine@Mar 1 2003, 12:54 AM
TRuggiero_
@Mar 1 2003, 12:02 AM

:owned:

Yes you owned him and yes I know you are pissed about what happened, but can we please keep that off the board and just bitch at him in a PM :). I know you probably lost your cool, but it seems every 4-5th thread is someone arguing.

Dude, you might not steal now, but coming here and bragging, isn't cool and you will recieve a one way ticket out of here. Its bad enough we live in fear of telling someone our mods or meets b/c we want to keep our shit. This just doesn't go for you, but for guests and other members, but you came out and said something. It just makes us even more paranoid.

Not being a dick or bitching.. so dont take it like that. :)

sorry for the rant but im sure just about everyone here has had some experience with an ass clown like this guy and when they can post things like that, it makes us all look bad.

Yea man.. I understand. :) Just search around this last week and you will see Honda guys pmsing everywhere. Just trying to cut that stuff down also.

Nah bro, you gotta think on my side of it. That was livin down in Hialeah (Miami). You can't do anything but steal/strip cars. You just do what you gotta do down there, it wasn't a great place to live. You can't go to your local super market and apply for a job. It doesn't work that way, it's either steal or sell drugs. I'm not tryin to make excuses for myself like stealin is ok, cause it's not. I'd just like to see you get raised down there and see what you do. I got 2 jobs now and school and would also break the neck of anybody who fucked with my car.
P.S. If you guys like your cars, do not park them in Hialeah. Or any red zone for that matter.

Back