I think i found the car thief

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
post the number. i wanna fuck up someone's life also.

I wanna know what this dealio Tony's going for. I probably will need it in about 2-4 weeks when I piss off too many people at school for going too slow in the 25(going 30) and getting my car vandalize/jacked/hit/etc.

I know someone that burnt a bush once on accident when he was in 7th grade. He got like 100 hours of community service and a fire class.

For getting caught with substances being used for illegal use(hair spray and yeah making torches) I had to go through a fire class and they took a hair of mine, and prints so if they ever find anything, I'm in the system :(.

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Oct 22 2003, 11:31 PM
post the number. i wanna fuck up someone's life also.

i cant. i want to really...but it can and will fuck someone's life up for the rest of their lives. and there is more than just a "phone call"
few other people must get involved....

love it when a plan comes together /hannibal

page 2

and i also would not even use it to get the guy back who fucked my ex gf....
lol. thats how horrendously, and morally wrong it is....

unless the guy wants to fuck with me... :lol:

only if you can prove that THEY stole it and stripped it, there is anything you can do about it. So first, prove that they stole it, which you have little evidence of. Then prove that they stripped it. IF they have the parts that you said were stolen, thats recieving stolen property. Unless you have like serial numbers and shit like that, i dont think youll get shit back.

Hey Tony, pm me that shit. i know it has to be them that stole it. think about it, out of all of san diego, the new owner of the car lives a block from where it was originally ditched, and only a block from my house. I think that that is a little odd. So yeah, i know its him and i would love to fuck his life up

Try to get your car back, if not Tony post like enough of an asshole to have something seriously fucked up, I will believe that.

Sorry to say it, but there is NOTHING you can do. You only have reciepts for the muffler. Without reciepts for anything else, especially if they came on the car, you won't be able to prove anything. If it is your car also, there is NOTHING you can do about that also, much less get it back since you SOLD it of your own free will to a bone yard. The best case? If something ever did come about it, the car would be put into evidence until trial comes up, then it would be auctioned off. You would never see the car again.

The only thing you can do is check the Vin number to see if its your car. If you still have any of the original paperwork from when you bought/owned the car, it should have it. If not, like someone else said, call the insurance company, it will be on file, even with base liability coverage. Check the vin, and if it is your car, if you DO decide to fuck with him/her, do not post whatever you are going to do on a message board, because chances are its illegal, and there is record of you saying you are going to do it (in other words, you are incriminating yourself and can be used against you in case anyone ever turned you in).

I myself would do this, I would smash every window in the car with a piece of ceramic from a spark plug( it makes hardly any noise when it shatters) and then set off a paint grenade inside the interior (get it from your local paint ball store). This will total the car.......

ya ur best bet is to just lie in wait till that fucker leaves his car unattended in an empty parking lot, the break a window with a spark plug then fuck up the inside.

it might take a few weeks or months of watching him....but ull get him eventually

ell all i can say is ..im in! i live in san bernardino and chased 3 fool's trying to steal my moms accord i know they followed her bf home and planned the shit cause it was the one night i was in bed befor 1am so my light was out, i jumped out my window with a 45. and chased them in my boxers at 3am there get away driver almost ditched um and my moms car has alot of visable parts that poeple would want to steal. any ways im in i aint far from sd and my grand ma lives on t he island out there and i have more then one peace of harware lets do this shit pm me :spin:

Originally posted by B16@Oct 23 2003, 06:33 PM
fuck it, i'd just set it on fire.

why set it on fire? Then it is a complete loss. I would do it the other way cause if he decides to fix it up afterwards, you can fuck it up again....

Originally posted by UDT@Oct 23 2003, 01:37 PM
i jumped out my window with a 45. and chased them in my boxers at 3am

any clown can pull a gun, what seperates the men from the little wanna bes is the willingness to bust.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 23 2003, 01:48 PM
any clown can pull a gun, what seperates the men from the little wanna bes is the willingness to bust.

Thanks Tony... makes me feel real great when some Viet Boy gangsta pulls a gun on my chinese ass :p

Originally posted by jiahanhao+Oct 23 2003, 01:51 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Oct 23 2003, 01:48 PM

Thanks Tony... makes me feel real great when some Viet Boy gangsta pulls a gun on my chinese ass :p

im just saying.....

i knew/know/know of alot of people that "pull guns" 99.9% of them are just some hot headed "billy bad ass" white boys. half the time their fucking hands are shaking they are so scared they cant even hold their shit straight.

im not a trouble maker myself, nor do i try to claim to be one, nor do i hang out with any.

im just commenting on past observations of people like that.

if you pull, use it.

thats all. :D

ell all i can say is ..im in! i live in san bernardino and chased 3 fool's trying to steal my moms accord i know they followed her bf home and planned the shit cause it was the one night i was in bed befor 1am so my light was out, i jumped out my window with a 45. and chased them in my boxers at 3am there get away driver almost ditched um and my moms car has alot of visable parts that poeple would want to steal. any ways im in i aint far from sd and my grand ma lives on t he island out there and i have more then one peace of harware lets do this shit pm me

We really don't care if you have a gun, everyone does. Who cares if you pulled it on, or even fired it. The only time I would use a gun on someone else is if they broke into my house, that is it. Also talking tough really doesn't amaze anybody on this site, or in person for that matter. If someone came up to me and was talking the same shit you did, I wouldn't give a shit, if it came out of my own ass. Please, don't act hard, it just pisses me off. Anyway, just keep breaking out the windows with the plugs, everytime he gets them fixed, think of how much money it will cost him. Even if his deductible is extremely low, his insurance rate will slowly go up. Break a window every day is what I say, bust out the tailights and headlights, and when he gets them fixed, do it again.

get some of that deer piss and dump it into his heating ducts or catfish bait. that shit is horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back