I think i found the car thief

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people are evil...lol
just keep slashin his tires it will start costin him way way to much money

why dont you see if one of your keys fits the door or hatch locks?
sneak up late at night, or follow him some place

Originally posted by ek9r@Oct 23 2003, 01:27 PM

That's a really great idea, it might even pass as evidence that you owned the car...

That is a great idea, only problem is, you better have the keys. If you do and they fit, you could go to the cops, and might even get your car back.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 23 2003, 03:49 PM

That is a great idea, only problem is, you better have the keys. If you do and they fit, you could go to the cops, and might even get your car back.

The only bad thing with this is that they know he owned the car, he's said that but he SOLD it to the salvage yard so having the extra key doesn't mean anything except that it was once his car. Same goes for the VIN #, yeah it will come up as him owning it but that won't mean shit. He needs to prove that what was stolen from the car and what is on the car NOW are what the crooks stole from him when it was his property. Being that he has no receipts/serial #'s I'd say he's pretty much screwed. If you can find a local officer that is willing to go to the guys house and have him pop the hood to compare parts on the report you may have a very slim chance that something will be done. If this doesn''t work you may want to let some months go by (so you don't get #1 suspect ) and just vandalize the car and be done with it.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97+Oct 23 2003, 11:20 PM-->
Frankie P.
@Oct 23 2003, 03:49 PM

The only bad thing with this is that they know he owned the car, he's said that but he SOLD it to the salvage yard so having the extra key doesn't mean anything except that it was once his car. Same goes for the VIN #, yeah it will come up as him owning it but that won't mean shit. He needs to prove that what was stolen from the car and what is on the car NOW are what the crooks stole from him when it was his property. Being that he has no receipts/serial #'s I'd say he's pretty much screwed. If you can find a local officer that is willing to go to the guys house and have him pop the hood to compare parts on the report you may have a very slim chance that something will be done. If this doesn''t work you may want to let some months go by (so you don't get #1 suspect ) and just vandalize the car and be done with it.

Damn you said it exactly.

UPDATE: The car in that driveway by my house isn't mine, jsut a real close color of paint. But if i ever see the guy drivnig around with the car that actually was mine, I'm gonna follow him, because i do think it had my old rims on it when i saw it. ANd he looked at me fuckin wierd. so i'll wait, then see what i can do, so for now i ain't fuckin up no ones shit, unless the junk yard has the info on who bought the car. Maybe if i talk to them they will give it to me, but i doubt it for confidentiality reasons.

ya know i hate to call some one who seems to be one of the biger dogs on the web site a FUCKTARD but its gota be done! you shit heads that had words for me after my story dont know shit from shit, you think i told that story to be hard :D ? please i got much better things to do then put on a fuckin act for you. you dont know shit about me where i been and what i do so how can you make comments like that? and if you wanna bust over that shit go for it but see i have some sence, 45. acp will pass threw walls, there were houses all around and its a kimber custom wich means more rounds then a normal 1911 45. i could have very easaly killed people with stray bullets or ones that just passed threw the car, the gun was purly in case they had tryed to kill me. i live in cali out side LA C.A.and have hung with what i would call/consider real thugs , real ogs and just plain crazy fools people out here dont play its not some rural white boy country fucktard eminem wana be white boys. i see its real nice around here you offer a story and your services and you get shit on. also you better believe i wouldint be shaking. and that damn saying if "if you pull it you better use it" is bull shit ok! its macho talk and it really holds no ground in that type of a situation, its better to be open minded and ready for what ever then to just pull and start shooting thats how people get killed!
IE (by FUCKTARDS like you!) and dont give me any bull shit about me being a noob cause it dont mean shit in this conversation :blink:
if i was trying to be hard i would tell you about the time i personaly had a friend shoot two fucks on my door step for reasons we wont get into , but i think you get the idea

oh yeah..... i aint know fuckin clown!

look every one i said "know" when i was trying to say "No" arent i soooooooooooooooooo fuckin stupid :roll:

Originally posted by UDT@Nov 5 2003, 11:13 PM
oh yeah..... i aint know fuckin clown!

know fuckin clown...that's rich. I like that.

:newbie:

Edit page two :owned: by the REAL sleeper.

lol i agree i wasint thinking but your missing the point. and im going to leave that shit up just to prove i can be a man about it. just a miss used word "aint shit" i mean " know" is harder to spell then "no" so really its just a miss placed word but its funny to see how people jump others shit for the smallest infraction, that will truly be the down fall of this site. i have seen it happen B) its people like you and that other numb nut that need to just keep there comments to them self in less there being mean with good intentions wich would be some one just trying to be funny and have some fun/laughs. you guys have intent of being smart ass's and think belittling some one else will pump you up :D the shit dont fly with me, i will just flip it on your ass cause i aint havin it. i was reading that riot post and some one said why cant we just be civil or something like that and thats what im trying to convay here stop trying to be so fuckin smart and shit if you really arent sure of what the fuck your saying or dont have good intentions leave it the fuck alone be the better person damn!

This topic has gone off topic. If you wish to continue the original topic, please start a new thread. This topic has been closed.

:locked:

Thank you, the moderating team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back