Car windshield tint

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm officially creeped out by the thoroughness in which you've documented my appearances.

I'm officially creeped out by the thoroughness in which you've documented my appearances.

Yeah, same here. He knows where I live.

Which I suppose is fair, I know where he lives too -- except he didn't have to give me the address. :ph34r:

EDIT: Oh, wait, all of those aren't GSRCRXSi, it was a few people. Nevermind, I'm not so creeped out yet.

Lmao, that kinda reminds me of me awptickes. Whenever I'm interested in a girl, I typically know most everything I can find out about her before I even begin trying to date her. It's amazing what a simple google search, white pages search, facebook search, myspace search, etc can do. I on the other hand am much harder to track down online.

Lmao, that kinda reminds me of me awptickes. Whenever I'm interested in a girl, I typically know most everything I can find out about her before I even begin trying to date her. It's amazing what a simple google search, white pages search, facebook search, myspace search, etc can do. I on the other hand am much harder to track down online.

Still together with Brittany? :ph34r:

Yup almost 3 years now. Still puttin' out everyday. Fucked close to a thousand times.

It's not that I'm hard to find online, it's just hard to find the right one of me online. :p

I've been leading a campaign of misinformation for years now.

Didn't read every post, mostly just your's, but in NJ there is an actual form to fill out and you get a permit. I have the same issue but obviously not to the same degree. The NJ form was hard as hell to find. Look around online and see if MD has something similar. Seems dumb that they tell you to keep the doctor's note in the car.

Didn't read every post, mostly just your's, but in NJ there is an actual form to fill out and you get a permit. I have the same issue but obviously not to the same degree. The NJ form was hard as hell to find. Look around online and see if MD has something similar. Seems dumb that they tell you to keep the doctor's note in the car.

I found the actual law in the section about medical waivers that says "Nothing in this section allows you to put window tint film on your windshield."

Seems kinda silly that I can put 1% film on the side windows with a waiver, but I can't put anything on the windshield...

awptickes said:
I found the actual law in the section about medical waivers that says "Nothing in this section allows you to put window tint film on your windshield."

Seems kinda silly that I can put 1% film on the side windows with a waiver, but I can't put anything on the windshield...

Is that state or federal?

Gotcha. So are you going to run dual glasses from here on out? Or deal with being blinded 90 percent of the time?

Why don't they do auto darkening window coatings like they have for glasses?

That'd be neat, but then window manufacturers would want like $5000 for a window. That's just me guessing comparatively since glasses with the auto-tinting thing seem to always cost like $200... just guessing on that though. I know that they cost a lot.

Yeah but if a luxury car maker did it on a massive scale, it would become industry standard, even marketed as a safety feature. There's maybe 20 cents worth of material actually applied to your glasses.

Gotcha. So are you going to run dual glasses from here on out? Or deal with being blinded 90 percent of the time?

after I get the repair order signed off, I'm going to put a lighter shade of tint on. lol.

It's more dangerous for me not to be able to see.

Until there was a 963288965459332 Bentley Continental pile up just outside of a tunnel in the middle of the night.

I have a line on enough electrochromic film to cover my windshield. Only problem is that this stuff is still very expensive. I'm looking at about $150 for just the film, not even installed. I don't know if it will install like typical window film either.

Cool part is:
Power applied it's darkened according to the voltage, maximum is somewhere around 15%.
Power off and it's clear.

150 bucks is better than tickets and dealing with the other bs.

roll windsheild tint 15%
get pulled over
turn off power
"sorry officer, dont know what youre talking about"
troll face.

Back