Car windshield tint

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wish people would mind their own business. It'd be different if you were driving in an unsafe manner.

Wow I thought he was joking. You really got pulled over twice? I know a guy with "bad cop, no donut" and "thin blue lie" bumper stickers and he doesn't get pulled over THAT often.

They're generally jerks initially, then they run my license and registration, then become very, very, very nice. :p

I dunno why their demeanor changes after running my info. Who knows. I've never seen their computer screen.

They might just think I'm an asshat young kid in a sporty car.

I often wonder what comes up on their computers too. Because they always call in a second unit and keep a hand on their sidearm. Always. They are decently courteous, but overtly cautious. I think in alaska they have a "this guy carries a gun" list.

I often wonder what comes up on their computers too. Because they always call in a second unit and keep a hand on their sidearm. Always. They are decently courteous, but overtly cautious. I think in alaska they have a "this guy carries a gun" list.

I'm pretty sure their computers show that I own several guns, hold a FFL, and am exempt from the 30-day wait between buying pistols.

One of these days I'm going to go to a station open-house and ask them.

Maybe you pop up as "that guy that doesn't pay taxes." Lmao. I've never seen a picture of you but for some reason I imagine you as this.

yeti8.jpg

Probably because you're from Alaska.

Maybe you pop up as "that guy that doesn't pay taxes." Lmao. I've never seen a picture of you but for some reason I imagine you as this.

yeti8.jpg

Probably because you're from Alaska.

There's a quick glimpse of him in one of his videos regarding his cvcc.

and another of him in hawaii next to a sign that says "Dangerous Cliff"

or some other dude.

Overly cautious?

How about the one time they don't do it, they get shot. If you have another officer in the area, why not call for backup? Not only is it easier for other drivers to see 2 police cars on the side of the road as with putting more metal between the last car and the car being pulled over, it also makes life much easier when shit hits the fan.

Police officers pull over many many many people for many different reasons, what are the odds they run across a really bad guy?

Why must people officers be overly cautious? Because some people want to kill them.

Overtly - adverb - in an overt manner; publicly, openly
.............................Overt - adjective - open and not secret or concealed

Overly - adverb - to an excessive degree

what a difference a T makes

Back