car wont start

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey, i gotta 94 LX civic. When u hit the clutch in and turn the key....u get nothin. not even clicks. The horn and 4-way flashers r the only things that work on the car. Everything, including turn signals, dont get any power at all. I hadn't had the chance of checkin all the fuses, but im pretty sure no one messed with those. Also, i noticed someone disconnected my engine block ground. My civic isn't runnin, its winter time, so i am trying to get her running....I also got a b16a2 comin in. Can someone hook me up wit some Del sol SI mounts? lol. aight then, thanx fo all yall help.

Originally posted by jastunna1987@Dec 23 2003, 06:37 PM
Also, i noticed someone disconnected my engine block ground.

Insert you win the prize picture here.
:emofo: Punctuation is your friend.

Originally posted by jastunna1987@Dec 23 2003, 06:37 PM
hey, i gotta 94 LX civic. When u hit the clutch in and turn the key....u get nothin. not even clicks. The horn and 4-way flashers r the only things that work on the car. Everything, including turn signals, dont get any power at all. I hadn't had the chance of checkin all the fuses, but im pretty sure no one messed with those. Also, i noticed someone disconnected my engine block ground. My civic isn't runnin, its winter time, so i am trying to get her running....I also got a b16a2 comin in. Can someone hook me up wit some Del sol SI mounts? lol. aight then, thanx fo all yall help.

:blink: um...ok so what the fuck is the problem? car won't start? need help with mounts??? I'm confused. :hmm:

but as for your inability to start the car, put the engine block ground back on and check the ignition switch.

obvously it sounds like a power prob, if u dont even get ur dumby lights to light up, then sumthins retarted wit the battery circuit. but if ur dumby lights do light up but u dont get anything like a crank or clicks or ne thing, check ur connections to the starter and if that isnt it try to hit the starter wit like a hammer maby the solonide is rusted and not moving. good luck

Back