CARS FORSALE CHEAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chrism1829

Getcha Mind Right
I have a few cars for sale i am a dealer and whatever cars i cant sell on my lot i put on the computer so here is a list of them

97 Nissan sentra black clean inside some rust needs alittle work on the body needs transmission manual only 2 and 4 work im looking to get 1500

96 toyota camry tan high mileage runs excellent needs some body work on the drivers door but i have a parts car to go with it if u need the door new tires no rust clean inside and out needs tranny looking for 1600

95 nissan pathfinder green some rust on the bumber but nothing bad low mileage runs excellent needs trany also brand new tires looking for 1800

95 honda civic coupe automatic hit in the front needs hood fenders headlights rad suport rads and misc parts runs excellent low mileage the car is red and has no rust 1500 obo

1993 nissan pickup automatic clean body some rust blue in color clean inside needs engine runs and drives but knocks 1200 obo plus i have many more cars forsale

Back