Cars that make you...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

racecar FTW!!!! ah i miss mine..ill post pix in a minute

1986 monte carlo... put a high output 350 with a th350 tranny..had 373 posi rear but swapped in 252's car was monster..just needed to find the right suspension setup...
i lost it when some asshole decided that since he wasnt good enough to go around me for the lead that he would spin me out...the car was his 4-5 times and smashed into the wall\

more pix can be seen here-- www.myspace.com/troy_jdmcars

Attachments

• SDC10325.JPG
    SDC10325.JPG
    850.1 KB · Views: 405
Zonda just invented a new building material called "Carbotanium". Seriously. Carbon/titanium weave. Can't find much info on it on the intarwebs yet though.
That's awesome. Rediculously awesome.

Something I just noticed. All Dick Harrel did was jack GMPP's Sunoco Heritage Camaro. Body kit, hood, even down to the Fikse wheels. This car was another of my all time favorites. And before you ask, YES I'm sure GMPP did it first. HERE is a site with more pics of the C5R powered monster.
2003HeritageCamaro20.JPG

2003HeritageCamaro30.JPG

1957-Chevrolet-fa-black-y-sy.jpg

I'll take it in dark sea foam green
EG14.JPG

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

Or this, not really picky
100_2002.jpg

Camero_79_z28.jpg

Not really cars, but...

Jose-DSC08013hdi3-468x312.JPG

chevy_C10_cheyenne_1970.jpg

Something similar to this:
ShowTell-Brads30FordRatRod-002.JPG

Last edited:
Youll appreciate my Dads 68' El Camino then 92.
l_a31edcd2e8474ff98acd1640df038596.jpg

Its got a built 468BBC/M21 4 speed. Things clean as hell inside and out. Thats black cherry paint. Really he wanted a Chevelle of the same year as he bought one new back in the day but theyre way too expensive now. Its pretty quick though.

Yea, he sold his 70' Chevelle a couple years ago. It was a Malibu trim with a 383 stroker. Black stripes and Vinyl top on Metallic green. Black interior. Sooo hot. But he didnt like it.

The only thing I can't stand is when people have an old muscle like that, and its auto. I understand that caddy up above, or something similar, but not a damn muscle.

well I had a 72 malibu, I just sold it about a week ago, nothing pretty. but it was an auto, and I honestly would have kept that in there instead of a 4 or 5 speed. I had the 2 speed powerglide and I loved it. it shifted once at either 35 if i was driving normal or 50 if a floored it.

I meant in that case, because it's only a 2 speed and it's what a lot of drag cars use. when you're driving a car with the same tranny that 8 second cars and lower use, I wouldn't want to swap it out. but some people think differently. like with my hatch I love the 5 speed

My brothers 71 Nova came with a wheezing 307 and a powerglide. Good tranny for racing for sure. but we swapped that out for a 396/TH350 combo.

Oh, I didn't even realize you had the power glide in the malibu. yeah, I know that's a good tranny for drag, cause it only shifts once, I was thinkin your malibu was a 3 spd auto for some reason. id rather have a 4 on the floor anyday over the 3 spd. powerglide was cool though.

Some people don't have the heart to cut their car up. Others just wanna drive the damn thing! And others still like me just can't afford a T56 over just having their 700R4 built to handle 500hp+.

From the movie 'American Graffiti', Milner's Deuce. Had the chance to buy this exact car early this year but payments would have been close to a mortgage :(
5760948417523-1932-ford1.jpg

My brother built a 700hp chevelle SS.. Well, paid to have it built. Never upgraded the brakes or suspension. That thing was fucking scary to drive. 700hp on drums? No thanks.

lol! That's like the people I see putting 24s on their car with stock brakes. But worse! well... IDK it is 700hp.... I guess its a toss up as to which is worse.

Back