Cars that make you...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Why wouldn't you fix the dent in the door? Or the faded paint? I guess it isn't hurting anything so why bother?

Also its not made to turn. Its made to go straight. And fast. Have a twitchy tight steering system and one little bump can send you flying off course. Have a little room to play with and it's forgiving.

um no . . . play in the steering wheel is just going too have you bouncing the steering wheel back and forth left too right going down the strip too keep it straight

i get not fixing the dent in the door and the paint (although i would probably clear over the paint to keep it from getting worse) but it seems like you would want a 1200 rocket ship to be as safe as possible lol

TRA Kyoto EF9. If I was this dude I wouldn't make and sell the front bumper to anyone either as I'm sure they make plenty of money on their other products and shop, but it still pisses me off.

tas-ef-011.jpg

tas-ef-02.jpg

tas-ef-041.jpg

yeah dude, i thought I said cars that make you jizz... all i do when i see a turdus i brace myself for i may see dilbeckskat in person lol

NO MORE mediocre cars please!

yeah dude, i thought I said cars that make you jizz... all i do when i see a turdus i brace myself for i may see dilbeckskat in person lol

NO MORE mediocre cars please!

a car doesnt have too be a supercar too be a blast too drive, there are tons of cars out there that are nothing but enjoying too drive, soo either contribute, show some respect , or gtfo , gotta have some diversity, I could flame on some of the shit cars you posted if I wanted too, but I show respect for what other people admire or think is cool, on top of it all , If I didnt post, this thread would most likely been dead and buried in the dust of the interwebs, soo appreciate the thread views and comments

Last edited:
Im pretty sure my post was what brought you in here to post your turds... And for that, I am sorry.

a car doesnt have too... bla blah blahhh

dude. i had the idea for the thread. i made the thread. i also am just fucking with you so you dont need to get pissed.

I am however not a fan of a lot of cars no matter how fast it may be. Honestly that's all i have to say to your post. I realize you're probably just sensitive to offensive remarks based on the way you've been treated here. That I will admit but i cannot say that a SHO gets me hard lol

The red civic with the k series is pretty awesome though... I used to have a blue 84 hatch and planned to do a k swap but I ended up selling it.

dude. i had the idea for the thread. i made the thread. i also am just fucking with you so you dont need to get pissed.

I am however not a fan of a lot of cars no matter how fast it may be. Honestly that's all i have to say to your post. I realize you're probably just sensitive to offensive remarks based on the way you've been treated here. That I will admit but i cannot say that a SHO gets me hard lol

The red civic with the k series is pretty awesome though... I used to have a blue 84 hatch and planned to do a k swap but I ended up selling it.

I realize you had the idea for the thread, but its not like im posting shit cars, and trust me, if I was sensitive , I wouldnt be here , it would be different if I was posting shit like this
7936850203_large.jpg

Back