case of the monday's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just woke up at 1pm, and I think maybe I'll smoke a bowl and then take my car to Sears ( i know they blow, but theres a reason) to get my Azenis RT-615s installed. Sears is the only Falken dealer in my town, so I really have no choice. So yeah.....I'm laughing at you all right now :p

he won't be able to type. Prolly cuz he got into an accident on the way to sears due to his bowl smoking.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 29 2005, 01:13 PM
i tend to swaer in my comments...

// ok, put this fucker in the loop and watch it flip :p

its a bad habbit.

when i leave here, the person who takes over my code is going to have a few good laughs. heh
[post=546827]Quoted post[/post]​

I know the feeling... Thats why if i ever leave this place and go to work for the state as a programmer, i'll have to change my ways... I doubt the average person would like to see something along the lines of "for me to poop on" as an error message.. <_<

our forum software has some cool stuff in it too... here's a couple samples :p

//-----------------------------------------
// We're using safe mode skins, yippee
// Load the data from the DB

// Load the skin, man

/*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
// size_format
// ------------------
// Give it a byte to eat and it'll return nice stuff!

// Returns the offset needed and stuff - quite groovy.

// Cookies, cookies everywhere and not a byte to eat.

// Parsey parsey!

//+------------------------------------------------------
//| SHW DA FRM (txt msg stylee)
//+------------------------------------------------------

went to work at Access North all chipper n stuff, then the hell began. Access atlanta had a few outages due to the storm. had to get all that stuff taken care of before i left. :(

Quick day. It rained intermittently here, but I am diggin it after four solid weeks of hot-as-fuck weather (for the Sea-Tac area that is). So to all the rest of you, quit crying, bitches.

i had a great day just signed my contract for sprin/summer next year. Building a 4500sq' home for a retied couple and the best part is the completeion date, ther isn't one. Ya life is great 43 days till the hills open

Case of the Mondays I have to work on my day off talk about a real case. :angry:

Just going to a movie tonight, maybe two. My friend gets off at 11, and gets free movie tickets. I'll be going to the first one pretty soon with my hot friend. YAY, too bad I have a girlfriend.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Aug 29 2005, 03:44 PM
Quick day. It rained intermittently here, but I am diggin it after four solid weeks of hot-as-fuck weather (for the Sea-Tac area that is). So to all the rest of you, quit crying, bitches.
[post=546970]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: We've been getting beautiful weather this summer. Because of it, I definitely don't look like my typical pasty white self.

Back