check out the hook while my dj revolves it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
so i downloaded Vanilla Ice's new album entitled "Platinum Underground" and noticed he has Ice Ice Baby on it. gave it a listen and he re-did...again. this makes the 4th time hes released it on an album to the public. first one was on To The Extreme, the 2nd time was on Extremely Live, 3rd was on Hard To Swallow (his "metal" album) entitled Too Cold and this 4th version on Platinum Underground. now according to him on his site (vanillaice.com) in his bio, he doesnt like the image that the song Ice Ice Baby created for him. what i want to know is, why the hell does he keep making different versions of it? its like he cant let go of that song and he has to redo it even after changing his image and sound and maybe hes hoping that Ice Ice Baby, in whatever remixhe has it on his cds, that he wants to hang onto the past and not look ahead. maybe im wrong or something. i dunno.

oh dont get me wrong, i like the song too but releasing it in one version (by the original artist) is all thats really needed. you dont need to have the same song redone 4 times over a 15 year spread IMO.

cause he knows its his only chance at getting a hit or any recongnition, and hes greedy, or broke. or both.

rolling, in my 5.0
top laid back so my hair can blow

the homo drives a mustang... what do you expect?

Vanilla Ice was the FIRST CD I ever bought, or actually it was the first CD I recieved as a gift with my first CD player. That was the shit back in the day, now I think it's just shit. I like some of his other songs better.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 31 2005, 11:33 PM
rolling, in my 5.0

[post=548148]Quoted post[/post]​

Fuck you, you fucking moolie! I drove a white 'vert 5.0 when that song was cool. lol

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Aug 31 2005, 10:21 PM
that song is still cool in my book
[post=548138]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

DJRumsfeld.jpg

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 31 2005, 09:33 PM
rolling, in my 5.0

[post=548148]Quoted post[/post]​

Rollin it's pissedoffsol
T-Top off so his hair can blow
Girlies on stand by
Waiting just to say Hi
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back