Check this out!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

FamilyD

Runs like a scalded dog!!
Well... once again... if your not one of the elite regulars you are subject to instant ridicule. This place has such a friendly atmosphere.

My personal thanks to the following HS ambassadors of good will:

revolution8k
Slammed90Lude
JDMilan
driverunknown
dohch22a4
92b16vx

:worthy:

Just wanted to show everyone what Mr newbie thinks of the regulars on this board

Originally posted by FamilyD
Just goes to show you... three assholes are better than one.

See, everyone that posts in this thread is going to think it's ghey. So just because I thought it was stupid you spent your time to PM me over and over to annoy me.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Mar 14 2004, 11:58 AM-->
Just wanted to show everyone what Mr newbie thinks of the regulars on this board

FamilyD
Just goes to show you... three assholes are better than one.

See, everyone that posts in this thread is going to think it's ghey. So just because I thought it was stupid you spent your time to PM me over and over to annoy me.

Yea, he sent me a PM because I scoulded him for posting the same thing in different forums, waaaaay to sensitive.

Well he sent me a PM with a link to his reply in the Oil/Filters thread I started 6 months ago :p

Originally posted by FamilyD@Mar 14 2004, 07:45 AM
Well... once again... if your not one of the elite regulars you are subject to instant ridicule. This place has such a friendly atmosphere.

My personal thanks to the following HS ambassadors of good will:

revolution8k
Slammed90Lude
JDMilan
driverunknown
dohch22a4
92b16vx

:worthy:

I must say, you have very good grammar, and seem to be able to use punctuation, and capital letters correctly, it seems you would have a little more of a mind of your own and not get so butthurt because you posted something retarded and no one cared. Honestly man, have you EVER been critisized in your life? I guess you need some more time to develop a thicker skin before venturing out into the great big world we call home.

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back