Civic Dx W/ Volk Ce28's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chet

here is my car...for those asking what it looks like.

s3e233a7517dc4.jpg

s3e233a9071e6d.jpg

s3e233a5f8d0e5.jpg

(for those in the florida area, please don't steal my car...thanks!)

my car is plastic free. that means all of it has been ripped out...mainly because i hate working on my car with plastic getting in the way.

plus its lighter, right?

no way, salt is what causes rust, i just keep the underside clean and there is no sign of rust.

Nice, I noticed you had some Falken Azenis, I was wondering what you thought about them. I'm planning to buy them, but I heard they really can't handle wet roads. Me being in so. cali, shouldn't worry but it rains here once in a while.

falken azeni's, for the price are the best tire on the market in my opinion. i've had yokohama ats intermediate's, some michelins and driven some other "high performance" tires and these are the best. obviously there are some compromises and in heavier rains these tires tend to hydroplane. so you have to be careful and just go slow...which i guess you should anyway. plus, they wear slightly faster than bf goodrich's answer to the azeni. but the tires from bf goodrich designed to compete with falken azeni's cost like 160 a tire...which to me is insane when i know i'll be spinning them off anyway at each auto-x i go to.

i like the rims, very sexy, now u just gotta work on the teal paint :p ,

falken azeni's, for the price are the best tire on the market in my opinion. i've had yokohama ats intermediate's, some michelins and driven some other "high performance" tires and these are the best

Personally i love my T1S's. i got 195-50-R15's on Maglites for $1200 Canadian. They are the best tire ive ever owned. magic in rain and on dry.

chet nice wheels man i hope to meet up with you some time durning the summer i will be moving down to florida soon with my pops (ft.myers/cape coral) area so i will definatly not steal your ride man

Back