Civic Ex Vtec?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22freshman

What motor is in the 1995 civic ex, its vtec....and its a 1.6 litre, but it isnt the b16 right???? I was jsut wondering, cause im looking into a project car and i can get one for 1500$.........I currently own a 1997 Vtec(non-SH) Honda Prelude......running dc header, skunk 2 exhaust system, and a skunk 2 flame anodized tip, aswell as an AEM cold air Intake.....(plan on buying a V2 soon).... and a venom 400 module. Thanks ahead of time with the motor info...i apreciate it alot.....THANKS GUYS! :ph34r:

thanku much....i have no clue about civics....i've usually tended to stay away from them....but i want a sleeper....i want to roll up and now one know what im cooking in the kitchen...and then smoke them.....So anyways...does this motor have any aftermarket support(its a civic im sure it does) and what is the engine rated at(hp/tq) thanks again....ttyl :worthy:

Originally posted by h22freshman@Apr 9 2003, 12:50 AM
thanku much....i have no clue about civics....i've usually tended to stay away from them....but i want a sleeper....i want to roll up and now one know what im cooking in the kitchen...and then smoke them.....So anyways...does this motor have any aftermarket support(its a civic im sure it does) and what is the engine rated at(hp/tq) thanks again....ttyl :worthy:

Tons of after market getting more these days too.

D16Z6
Displacement (cc): 1590
Power (bhp@rpm): 125@6600
Torque (ft/lbs@rpm): 106@5200
Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
Bore (mm): 75
Stroke (mm): 90
Cam Design: sohc
VTEC?: yes
OBD: 1
Year(s) Produced: 1992-1995
In the following car(s): Honda Civic EX/Si/Del Sol Si

92b16 u are incredibly helpfull....thanks so much thats exactly what i need.....so i it a good deal...cuz i got the money in the bank? 15004 is what he is going for...

$1500 is a damn good price for a 95 EX if it is in good condition.I'd buy just a rolling shell for that much.

Back