civicious's turbo build f/s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
I just lost my job, and I'm in desperate need of money ASAP, so I'm parting out my turbo build.

Some of this is brand new, some is used.

D16Y7 shortblock - brand new OEM bearings, Probe I-beam rods, .20 over Vitara pistons, NuFormz blockguard, brand new TopLine oil pump. Machine work done by Scroggins Machine in Houston. Does not include oil pan. $200 OBO

91 CRX Si transmission with welded differential - $150 OBO

If you want to buy the shortblock and transmission, I'll throw in a stock D15B head and a brand new XTD racing clutch, along with a brand new OEM Honda headgasket, brand new OEM Honda oil pump, and brand new OEM Honda timing belt. I'll sell the whole longblock/clutch/transmission (not assembled) for $350

OEM CRX Si solid engine mounts (urethane-injected) - $50 OBO

Ported & Polished SOHC non-vtec head - doesn't include anything but the head. No valve cover, no cam, no valvetrain, no valves, just the head. The headwork was done by a friend of mine that builds race engines and has a flowbench. $250 OBO

brand new OBX adjustable cam gear - $50 OBO

Ebay-brand T04S turbo - .70 a/r compressor .84 a/r turbine $150 OBO
7-1.jpg

8.jpg

Blurr D-series turbo manifold - brand new, only bolted on car for mockup - $150 OBO
3-3.jpg

Tial 38mm wastegate - $175 OBO
96d0_3.jpg

Moroso-style catchcan - $50 OBO
437a_1.jpg

EG aluminum radiator - never used, has some nicks in it from being test fitted - $50 OBO
R-HCV92-A-2-1.jpg

15x8 4x100 Bogart Flystar drag wheels with M&H Racemaster 24.5" slicks - only 4 passes on the slicks. The center of the wheels is painted wrinkle black. $400, I will NOT part out wheels/tires.
crxskinnies.jpg

newwheels.jpg

15x3.5 RDR skinnies with dead M&H Racemaster tires - the tires are worn the hell out. I'll take $175 for the skinnies with tires. They're painted silver with wheel paint, not the best paintjob but it works.
crxskinnies2.jpg

crxskinnies.jpg

RC 1000CC injectors 0 $175 OBO

Skunk2 D-series intake manifold with LS throttle body - BRAND NEW $175
DSC04788.jpg

Hondata D-series intake manifold gasket - $25

Hondata S200 (no boost option) and P28 ecu - $250 OBO

Anything else you see in the pics that you want, make me an offer on - I need cash ASAP

located in Houston, TX

Contact me via PM on here, or email wkitchens -at- gmail -dot- com

-wil

DSC04788.jpg

DSC04799.jpg

DSC04784.jpg

yup. I'm considering selling the car, too...but I know I'll regret it, so I'm going to hold off on selling it until absolutely necessary.

is that the same p28 ecu that you thought got stolen? what happened with all that mess?

Radiator is sold, the hondata & p28 is a different one that I got from a friend of mine after my original one got stolen (which is why this one doesn't have the boost option)

can i buy the rods and pistons from the d16?

very very interested

oh...damn that sux........well bump for a homie and someone buy his shit!!!

hey Wil, where did you pick that manifold up from???

the shortblock is sold, so no i won't sell you just the rods and pistons.

Back