Clayton's Wifey

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FFCiv

Clayton's wife its goin in for surgery today so i think for all the help he's given us all at some point, its our duty as HondaSwapians to keep her in our hearts and prayers. So throw out ur best wishes to Clayton and Kaori in this thread

:( day 1......

After getting off work last night...I got no sleep.

Then we get her to the hospital at 11:00.....on time

By the time the Doctor showed up, and the operating room was cleaned up..it was 2:00...

around 1:30 they jammed 3 cathedors up her to drain the urin, and to show where her urithra's were...and she was in pain, light sedated, but in pain....

around 2:15...they took here away for the 4-5 hour operation....

Meanwhile...he mother flew into NY, at JFK airport...at 11:00....

With plans that I will get down there Asap...and pick her up....I left at 2:30

While on the way down there in the Jeep...the throttle cable broke :( ..I pulled over on the side of the road and Macgyvered a rig that worked...Speaker wire throttle :lol: and it got me to the airport and back home...but...

No Mom in Law :( ...I went all over JFK for 2 hours looking for her, calling the house that she was going to visit about 10 times....no answer :(

Kaori should be waking up any minute now....I just got home and grabbed a BK....I inhailed it...and I had to let the dog out....

I'm still trying to call the NY people and also waiting by the phone for a call from the doctor...but I'm going back to the hospital in about 5 mins....

*News flash*....Here Mom is ok...and at her neices house....hehe...wheeeeeeeeoooo....right as I pulled into the Airport, she jumped in a taxi.....exactly at 4:30.... :D

I'm dead...I hope the wife is better off than me.... :(

Airjockeys Wife = Good surgery and recovery. :thumbsup:

Airjockey = Big trouble with Mama-inlaw. :hide:

Back home for a few hours...the wifes all drugged up and doing fine...still no food since sat afternoon...and only a little water, but the IV drip is keeping her stable and fine.....I came home to let the dog out again, and give the wife some sleep...PLus I need a beer...what a long fucking ass day.

Ohh...for the record.....

She had endomitrious surrounding her bowels....that was the major portion of the surgery, and all the minor stuff was the 4 cyst's on the olveries were removed, 5 fibroid's on the uterus were removed, and the uterus reconstructed, some nerve was hacked off, and the wife now has a nice cut on her pantyline about 5 inches long.....I can't wait to see the bandages come off and look at here frontal area nude......it's going to look like a huge smilely face...hehe....

Anyways guys...if your mom, sister, GF, or wife complains about pelvic pain constantly...then get her to a doctor and start asking for exams.....

Sadly...we have been going to doctors for many years, and they couldn't find anything, except the cyst's and fibroids.....until we found a decent doctor that knew about this strange bodily dysfuntion...
and he was right on the money....

Back