clinton appt unconstitutional

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondasaurus

messed up, constitutionally hillary isn't allowed to be sec. of state since while she was in senate she voted for a pay raise for that position. (i wanna say article 1, section 6)
sure it seems to be a technicality. but trampling on the constitution is no good. if they want her that bad they should pass an amendment.
nixon unconstitutionally put chambliss or someone up like this then reduced salary but still wrong.
and clinton did this w/ a treasury guy.
i think for this reason reagan didn't appoint hatch as supreme court justice or something.

Fucking politics. Everyone is out to get everyone else, every day, all the fucking time. Are there people who sit around all day who's sole purpose is to just try to find illegalities and scandals in politics?

honestly, who cares anymore?

we're fucked. we know this.
deal with it for 4 years and do something about it next time by being active in talking about politics and getting people to vote with their heads, not their eyes.

it seems that every one is out to get anyone these days.. especially with the economy fubar'd

They said the same thing when she came to NY, she bought a house right away because she technically wasnt a resident.

w/ the moving to a state for a senate seat, at least it was constitutional.
and obama did the same thing for illinois.

What sucks is in 4 years IF obama gets voted out, everyone is going to say how we're racist even if the same people who voted him out in 4 years were the ones that voted him in.

its a lose lose....

i just want some constitution respect from our politicians. that document is what separates us from the rest of the world. the more we stray the more we pay.
yeah we'll always be called racist cuz we're white. good luck white males.

$186,600 is too much money to kiss hands and shake babies.

honestly, who cares anymore?

we're fucked. we know this.
deal with it for 4 years and do something about it next time by being active in talking about politics and getting people to vote with their heads, not their eyes.

i think that just about sums it up......

well unless we can get a movement started and march the streets we will be stuck with the same two party bullshit for the rest of our lives.

What sucks is in 4 years IF obama gets voted out, everyone is going to say how we're racist even if the same people who voted him out in 4 years were the ones that voted him in.

its a lose lose....
agreed

it seems that every one is out to get anyone these days.. especially with the economy fubar'd

The "economy" is not fubar. It is healthy. This is what happens when unnecessary inflation and misguided government policies disrupt the flow of money. This right now is like your body making more white blood cells. We will emerge stronger, leaner, and better able to compete with each and in global markets. It has nothing to do with Bush or Obama and neither of them can or could have "fixed" it or "saved" us. If it was so easy for a single person, like the president, to prevent economic recession, it would never happen. The capitalist economy is the summation of millions of individual inputs, desires, behaviors, etc.

Not scolding you CJ. Just putting it out there for the people who are freaking out about the "economy"...

well unless we can get a movement started and march the streets we will be stuck with the same two party bullshit for the rest of our lives.

I agree with this thought.. we either take action or stop talking..

:werd:

The problem with that is...

Oh screw it, I already wrote about it in a Digg post during the last administration... Reposting ftw!

It's our fault. We (as a population) elected these people, and are too complacent to do anything about it.

I never thought I'd say it, but if we want our country back, this type of government needs to continue. Americans are never going to fight for freedom while they're fat and happy. Keep tightening those thumbscrews, keep stealing away our liberties drop by drop, break the backs of the American people so that we'll wake up and take our nation back and make our forefathers proud.

It's still essentially the same now, just with different things being taken away. This time it'll be your guns taken away instead of your privacy, etc.

Last edited:

i'll tell you right now, that will not work.

im not afraid to say this either, that the only way to for-sure demolish the two party crap- is to envoke a full-on revolution all over again.

and even then we may be right back where we started around a decade after the first revolution- when the division in opinion became more prevalent, and when the two parties were initially formed and began battling with each other for control.

have any of you seen traitor? with don cheadle and some arabs and shit...in a way thats the same shit that happened during our revolution, when the first americans themselves were considered "savage" and/or terrorists for the tactics they used to win.

sometimes, this is all that will work... only difference is that now, in this era of super high tech weaponry, you'd be pretty much fucked.

that is if you'd even have the balls to stand up for freedom..

Last edited:
Back