COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Maps for 360 came out today... anyone get them? I had some ms points from xmas so I just used those

U ps3 guys have to wait like usual..lol

Maps for 360 came out today... anyone get them? I had some ms points from xmas so I just used those

But we get teh online for free. makes the 2 week wait worth it. :D

Got them when they came out, and have pretty much figured out the good/bad spots in most of the maps, I like discovery and stadium the best.

Only played them once... stupid how they're thrown in w/ the rest of the maps... guess ill have to play some combat training to really get used to them

hondadude and i played a couple rounds with some stupid motherfuckers last night. as soon as we got on they asked everyone, "anybody who wants to try out for a clan let us know..blah blah".

then they started talking mad shit. i was up way too late because they pissed me off so i kept playing.

hondadude and i played a couple rounds with some stupid motherfuckers last night. as soon as we got on they asked everyone, "anybody who wants to try out for a clan let us know..blah blah".

then they started talking mad shit. i was up way too late because they pissed me off so i kept playing.

Lmao, those clan people piss me off. Full of the same motherfuckers that thought they were cool in high school.

Yeah, at least we get double XP this weekend.

On a side note, I noticed that they actually did patch Second Chance. It annoys me a lot less now...

And then we beat these guys 3 times? so much for the clan, huh?

clans only make sense on PC. where we actually have clan run dedicated servers. but i still think clans are hella lame and they always act so entitled. if im playing on a clan server ill change my clan tag to theirs just to watch them get pissed and cry until they kick me lol. its so dumb when anyone can make the clan tag whatever you want, not like you have to "earn" it or anything lol.

currently my clan tag is [UMAD] and when people start crying for whatever reason, i start trying to "recruit" them, good lulz. me and my friends also have used shit like [#s.VAG] or [lbsV] (since black ops wont allow special characters or more than 4 characters)

Yeah, I never got in to the whole clan thing either. Some of the clans are ridiculously retarded. In MW2 I'd run into guys who were in quick-scoping clans quite a bit. These chodes took it so far that they'd actually apologize to each other for occasionally doing a hard-scope..."Woops, hard scope there, sorry bro!"

Really? Who cares???

But yeah, it's funny to change your clan tag to theirs. Always good for lulz...

EDIT: My current clan tag is "U=XP". Looks great on most of my guns!

i was playing the other day and someone called this guy a hacker/cheater. his buddy jumped in and was like "WHAT WAS HE DOING, HES NOT HACKING! I VOUCH FOR HIM, blah blah blah" we all told him to shut up and hes all "it hurts our clans reputation", i just loled and said no one cares about your shitty clan anyway. it went back and forth and they ragequit, lol

I've actually got a clan I'm in, Allied Gaming. We actually do "clan" stuff, like tournaments etc., and we just had a tournament last week where the two winners were awarded $50 a pop. Even though there aren't dedicated servers it can still be fun...

With the shorter prestiges on BO, double XP really helps. I made it most of the way through a prestige (rank 1 to 42) just playing a few hours this weekend...

Finished prestige 5 this weekend, only took like MAYBE 6 hours to do? I love running around with a stakeout on stadium. Boom, headshot! haha..

Have you guys finished any of the lifetime achievements yet? I'm about 20 contracts away from the contracts one...

i have been playing alot of the zombie levels. i didnt like them at first but they are pretty good now that i have figured them out a little bit.

Back