COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I miss MW & MW2 :( I cant wait i hope MW3 brings it back to how i like things..

I've seen u on as well.. even after you said you sold it the first time.. lol

I probably just like Black Cops best because I can actually do well at it. I don't think I ever actually broke a 1 total K/D on MW2, and I played the shit out of that. My BLOPS K/D is like 1.3ish. Still not great, but much better then my .97 on MW2. I don't know why I'm better at BLOPS, but some how I am...

EDIT: I do still feel like BLOPS is better balanced than MW2. So many campers in MW2 because of the stackable kill-streaks. Still plenty of campers on BLOPS too, but I feel like overall there's a lot more movement, and people don't worry so much about dying... :shrug2:

Last edited:
I probably just like Black Cops best because I can actually do well at it. I don't think I ever actually broke a 1 total K/D on MW2, and I played the shit out of that. My BLOPS K/D is like 1.3ish. Still not great, but much better then my .97 on MW2. I don't know why I'm better at BLOPS, but some how I am...

EDIT: I do still feel like BLOPS is better balanced than MW2. So many campers in MW2 because of the stackable kill-streaks. Still plenty of campers on BLOPS too, but I feel like overall there's a lot more movement, and people don't worry so much about dying... :shrug2:

In MW2, when I played TDM, I always played hardcore. In BLOPS I can't stand hardcore TDM because it turns into who can sit in a corner for the whole match, pissing the 2-3 people that actually run around, off.

I've found some guys I can play with that actually use strategy. We hold down an area and send some runners out. But we can siege an area if necessary. It sometimes involves some camping, but so does real warfare.

I've found some guys I can play with that actually use strategy. We hold down an area and send some runners out. But we can siege an area if necessary. It sometimes involves some camping, but so does real warfare.

Thats different than one douche sitting there in a corner you can't get to, and then he talks shit because he could RPG, or grenade you before you could even make it there to shoot him.

Oh, I don't just rush around like a madman. Whatever I do, I do with a purpose. I've memorized all the maps and their major spawn points quite well, so what I'll typically do is traverse the map using particular routes that hit the spawn points, or I'll pick out say a quarter of the map that I find easily defensible and I'll patrol that. Some call that a form of camping, and I actually agree, but it's much more intelligent and much more skillful then dude sitting in the corner with Ghost and a shotgun, lol.

I play majority FFA though, so all of that strategy is applying to that. Team games are a whole different story - basically you can assume they're spawning on the opposite side of the map that you are, up until the point that your team pushes in too far and the spawn starts flipping. If, as a team, you can anticipate and/or control spawn flipping, then you're a good team and you'll likely win...

Thats what we try to do and usually do well. my favorite time was when i was on Berlin and held down the back roadway and the northeast corner by myself with the WAS200 as the team pushed out. They just couldn't figure out how to get me. I was running around the whole quarter of the map and picking up backup weapons off if them. the only kill they got on me was at the very end when I went to rejoin the team. they were pissed. I love sniping that map.

I love sniping that map.

Yeah, that's definitely a sniper's map. I don't usually have the patience for sniping though, I'd rather go and look for somebody to kill, lol.

On a side note, the new maps will be released for PS3 on June 10th...

I find joy in the head shots and imagining how surprised they are to suddenly get picked off from across the map. Plus once they get an idea of where you are its fun to toy with them anticipating their angle of attack and just ambushing them from a different spot.

double xp weekend + nuketown 24/7....starts 10am pst friday

I will be playing this weekend. I am half way through my second prestige. That should give me enough to prestige again.

I will be playing this weekend. I am half way through my second prestige. That should give me enough to prestige again.

I'm hoping to prestige twice. I'm rank 46 right now, so I should be able to finish that one off and hopefully make it through another...

recked.. accept my friend request foo..lol.... we should party up on Friday/Saturday night.. who ever is on.. I have several hs friends on my list

Back