COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't get how you do that. Those guys must have sucked complete ass.

i have another video that i still need to load, 59-8, and i only joined in the THIRD round of demolition. they were bad, and i spawn raped them lol.

I don't get how you do that. Those guys must have sucked complete ass.

Memorizing the spawn locations helps a lot. If you don't play much FFA then you won't get a feel for where the spawns are. I do play a lot of FFA, and I can pretty consistently run a train like that too, just moving from spawn to spawn, especially on certain maps (this one, Firing Range, Jungle, etc.)...

i really dont play FFA at all. but i do know the spawns. i was laughing to myself when i saw that guy hoping up and down at the spawn (my kill right before the stuck symtex). you can see me do a double take in the vid. i was like "WTF is this idiot doing?"

These new maps are huuuuuge!
I like Hotel, but they touted it as a heavy sniper map. Only problem is in the two main sniping rooms you arent elevated enough to see much except the other spot. lame Its more a campers dream with all its random corners.

Zoo is much the same, but a pretty fun level. Better sniping spots that can cover great portions of the level. Plenty of open battle zones. Lots of camping again though.

Convoy. God damn is it a random level. Huge again, and mostly broken up into long corridor like battle zones. Some sniping, some camping, lots of run and gun and strategic movements.

Havent played Stockpile much, but Im not too into it anyway. When I walked through it seemed to be a good mix of levels, but it really reminds me of Berlin, only more of a long thin map than a huge box. Probably gonna be a lot of camping going on and more picking off people running around more than strategy.

All in all, I like them. I dont play zombies, so someone else is gonna have to give there take til I get bored of the newness.

Memorizing the spawn locations helps a lot. If you don't play much FFA then you won't get a feel for where the spawns are. I do play a lot of FFA, and I can pretty consistently run a train like that too, just moving from spawn to spawn, especially on certain maps (this one, Firing Range, Jungle, etc.)...

True true. I know that map pretty well but I'm not much for FFA with a gun. I enjoy FFA on MW2 where I can just run around knifing everyone. I've gone 30-4 on Skidrow doing that.

FFA (or any game mode really) on MW2 is a mixed bag for me. Some times I'm great, and sometimes I suck horribly. I can pretty consistently do well on Black Cops though. Don't know why...

Shit! I didn't realize that they were running double XP this past weekend for PS3. God dammit...

i need someone with an xbox live/black ops to hold some cod$ for me so i can prestige
anyone wanna help me out?

trying to get a massive bank roll... just because

Last edited:
can you do that? you gotta do a wager match.. once you get into the wager lobby you go to your prestige

what prestige are you guys at? i have like 300hrs gameplay and im at P11 lol.

i'm on my 4th.. dont really play too much.. not sure of the hours played either.. i can check later

I was working towards my 3rd on ps3, and I'm waiting to prestige on xbox once I transfer the $ to someoone else. I tried to do the wager and prestige on ps3 but it didn't work out. I'm looking to intentionally lose my mooney and then win it back lol.

i always have like 50-100k left over every time i prestige lol.

People still play this game? Oy.... hahahaha....

Back