COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

We werent friends. We were randomly thrown in a match together before it had begun. He saw my gamertag (Double0Si) and messaged me asking if I was registered on here.

I ran into a guy a few months back that recognized my gamer tag from the pre live days where you had to run software on your computer to spoof lan games. I forget the name of the software though.... Not as neat as you guys bumping into each other though

So I went out on friday and bought black ops for xbox, the plug and charge pack for the 360 controller, and the year of live/400 point/keyboard/headset combo, all with gift cards.
The PSN was down for a day and a half or 2 days at that point, lol.

Having some trouble adjusting to the different controls.
And I think my 46" tv almost feels a little laggy running on 480.
Now I have to go get the HD cable for the xbox as well.
I think the tv has to down convert or some such non sense.
If you're getting a tv for gaming, don't go with the special of the day, although I have eben able to work arond most of my gaming lagging image issues.

and xbox live is 35.99/yr if you sign up for the free "register" account.
my xbox was still new in the box and I had already bought and opened the year prepaid card

also, best buy still has modern warfare2 prepaid yearly cards for $50, vs the new rate of $60.
just a heads up for anyone else making the switch.

same username here, PSN and XBL, come find me bitches

Are everybody's gamer tags listed in this thread? I know a few people have them in their sig. I would like to add some of the xbl peeps so I can get my ass kicked by people that I know a little.

There is a sticky that has a boat load of gamer tags in it.

i'll add you recked and wikedeye once my router comes in the mail.. suddenly xbox live doesnt like my router anymore.. its also no longer listed in the compatible routers list on their website..

eg6sir said:
i'll add you recked and wikedeye once my router comes in the mail.. suddenly xbox live doesnt like my router anymore.. its also no longer listed in the compatible routers list on their website..

Firmware update? Or maybe the standbyers had custom firmware loaded on that model?

We are already friends...I think with the time difference we miss each other though.

Have you guys heard anything about the new Zombie map that's included with the May 3rd "Escalation" map pack?

Apparently it's NOT more Nazi zombies, it's something new. It's called "Call of the Dead" and it's a tribute to George Romero. They've got Danny Trejo, Sarah Michelle Geller, Robert Englund, and Micheal Rooker (from The Walking Dead) playing the four characters, and it's set on a tanker ship. Sounds kind of cool...

YouTube - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Escalation: Official Call of the Dead Trailer

I heard about it but didn't know whether to believe it or not.

I don't really get playing zombies online. If I'm sitting here at home by myself playing online then I'm playing the regular multiplayer because I can rank up, prestige, work on my stats, etc. Zombies is fun, but since you can't actually win it I prefer to play it split screen when I actually have a friend over...

BrutalB83 said:
I don't really get playing zombies online. If I'm sitting here at home by myself playing online then I'm playing the regular multiplayer because I can rank up, prestige, work on my stats, etc. Zombies is fun, but since you can't actually win it I prefer to play it split screen when I actually have a friend over...

I'm the same way. When my brother comes over we play the hell out of Zombies. But other than that I'm online. Which I havnt even been doing much of that lately.

yea thats why i stuck the slomo bit in there. sorry for the poor editing, windows movie maker isnt very precise lol.

Back