COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea the in-game stats are BS.

"BETA" mod tools released for PC btw. Treyarch is such failure. 7-8 months to put out beta software? and they even missed their release date by nearly a month. and they probably wont even release a map editor because Activision is greedy. yet Treyarch touts all over FB and twitter like they are best thing since sliced bread, and all the comments are people bitching to fix the game, lmao.

On a side note, the C75Z with full auto-upgrade is a kick ass secondary! Perfect for when you're holed up somewhere sniping and you notice somebody trying to sneak up on you. Just whip that bad boy out and light 'em up...

Do you mean the ACOG? The reflex sight and the red dot sight don't zoom or effect accuracy in any way. Actually, the reflex sight is pretty pointless in my opinion. It's just like the red dot except the scope obscures more of your vision.

The ACOG scope actually does zoom in a little bit though. I like using it with the M16 or the FAL and "sniping" with them...
it might not actually zoom but i can see the target better, and it scopes up faster than the acog
i might have to do some further testing
right now i just have it on the hk21, which i never use cause it slows me down too much

when are you getting xbox fucker?

Yeah, it does scope up faster than the ACOG, so that's nice at least.

As for getting BLOPS on the 360, who knows? It's not super high on my priority list right now, but maybe someday, lol...

I swear I'm not making this up. Back when the game came out some guy actually.....
IDK, it really seems like it does help, even if it just stays off the recoil a few rounds longer. But if it is in fact just all in my head, sometimes, thats all you need. I feel it makes me shoot better, so it will. DONT YOU TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!!! :p
On a side note, the C75Z with full auto-upgrade is a kick ass secondary! Perfect for when you're holed up somewhere sniping and you notice somebody trying to sneak up on you. Just whip that bad boy out and light 'em up...
:werd: Thats pretty much my backup on all classes. Mostly because I switch to it to run faster but can still mow people down when surprised.

Its true, I used to run that all day. So much in fact that even though I havent run the 74 in a looong ass time, the game stats still say its my favorite weapon. I think once i unlocked it I didnt put it down until I got my commando.

IDK, it really seems like it does help, even if it just stays off the recoil a few rounds longer. But if it is in fact just all in my head, sometimes, thats all you need. I feel it makes me shoot better, so it will. DONT YOU TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!!! :p

Well I think getting rid of the muzzle flash probably does help. If you're firing a full auto weapon at someone who's a decent distance away the muzzle flash can actually obscure them. It probably is easier to keep on target without it..

:werd: Thats pretty much my backup on all classes. Mostly because I switch to it to run faster but can still mow people down when surprised.

Yeah I do that too. I pull out the pistol to run to where I want to be and then switch back to my sniper/M16/whatever...

Its true, I used to run that all day. So much in fact that even though I havent run the 74 in a looong ass time, the game stats still say its my favorite weapon. I think once i unlocked it I didnt put it down until I got my commando.

Yeah, same here. I have almost 10,000 kills with it but I haven't even touched it for the last few prestiges. The MP5K and the FAMAS are my next highest.

I was looking at my stats the other day and realized that I only have 1 kill with the crossbow, lol...

Double XP starts tomorrow morning.. possibly tonight

to buy the maps w/ a rented game is lame.. why waste your money?

Well its with gamefly, so it's not like I have a specific time to rent the game in lol... I can just rent it, buy the maps, and play it until I get tired of it again.

lol.. whatever floats your boat.. btw.. double xp started.. i'm busy cleaning the house though.. have company this weekend

Back