Complete B16a1 Engine Swap Parts List

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

iluvmyCRX

Ok guys, I need some help from someone who has done this swap before. Im switching in a B16A1 from hmotorsports.com into my 91 CRX DX and I need to know the COMPLETE parts list to do this swap. Im getting the complete swap package from hmotorsports.com with the shift linkage and motor mounts, I just need to know exactly what else I need to get. Thanks guys.

my mistake, the website is www.hmotoresonline.com and the complete swap says it comes with the following:

- Motor
- Cable Tranny (Y1, S1, J1)
- ECU (PR3, PW0)
- Axles
- Shift Linkage*
- Stock Motor Mounts*
- Engine Harness
- Comes With All Sensors Needed

Im also getting the Hasport shift linkage and Hasport motor mounts, just need to know what else.

ive already got a b16a1 from hmotors.com and they are a really good company. my b16a1 started up perfect but just remember when you do this you change the oil because mine was blacker than the color, and i would recomend you change the spark plugs, and the tranny. make sure it starts before you do this though because then you will still have a 100% warrenty on all parts and motor. it sucks because i had to take it out to smog then i sold it and then i got my sticky hands on b18c5 but i want to boost it, but the engine is made for an n/a. so now im selling my b18c5 and getting soon my b18c to boost :) anyways enough about me. just rent a cherry picker get all tools hoses, parts all the bullshit and if you have and si it will be a piece of cake and save a lot of time and money, i know, mine is a dx. get a coulple guys to help you if you are not comfortable.

o an keep the stock motor no matter what dont sell it.

Originally posted by iluvmyCRX@Feb 10 2003, 10:38 PM
my mistake, the website is www.hmotoresonline.com and the complete swap says it comes with the following:

- Motor
- Cable Tranny (Y1, S1, J1)
- ECU (PR3, PW0)
- Axles
- Shift Linkage*
- Stock Motor Mounts*
- Engine Harness
- Comes With All Sensors Needed

Im also getting the Hasport shift linkage and Hasport motor mounts, just need to know what else.

ok you have a dx just like mine so you will need to get a new complete wiring harness if you have all whats listed. you should be able to buy one on the internet or local import store. also you can call or check out the junkyards for an si wiring harness.

Back