Congrats To Us!

• Thread starter sisteve
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 1K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

S

sisteve

Yeah!!!!!!!!! We passed 10k members!

Just wanted to say thanks to all the members that have been contributing to the tech aspect of the site!

Hopefully as we grow we get less fuckard ricers for new members. We can dream.

yeah i'd like to say i'm proud, i've seen this site evolve alot since september 29th, i'm just glad to know i was a part of it...

oh wait a min, i've been here for 3 weeks..... nevermind, i'm a tool

Originally posted by sisteve@Jan 23 2003, 09:40 PM
Yeah!!!!!!!!! We passed 10k members!

Just wanted to say thanks to all the members that have been contributing to the tech aspect of the site!

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Go HondaSwap!

you should close membership and make it by application or referal only......10,000 members isn't necesarily (sp) a good thing

Originally posted by Baker@Jan 24 2003, 11:27 AM
you should close membership and make it by application or referal only......10,000 members isn't necesarily (sp) a good thing

yeah it will turn into a honda-tech..... but the thing is dumb people are gonna come in and want good help... if we couldn't do that then what would the point me, just ban the fuckheads

frankly, 15% of our membership is active at best. 50% id say have 0 posts... 25% have one. so even though we look big- we have a LOT of lurkers

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 24 2003, 02:17 PM
frankly, 15% of our membership is active at best. 50% id say have 0 posts... 25% have one. so even though we look big- we have a LOT of lurkers

lol, yeah and a lot of fucktards

Back