Couple of good pictures.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the RB26DETT is a great motor, and the trans is technologically advanced - But true to Nissan style, it's 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag.

Nissan stuff always breaks. But I give them credit for trying.

in 1976 Ford made a slant 6 (Yeah, inline is one word for the RB) that even though it lacked the machining quality, materials and technology it STILL beat the RB by a good 40 hp.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Mar 18 2004, 06:36 PM
SRT-4's have renewed my confidence in US Cars. I love those things.

However, I always look forward to my next chance to drive the WRX, in any trim.

Hard choice there. I flat out hate Skylines, even though I haven't ever even sat in one.

-> Steve

Dude, I'm going to not say what I wanted to for peace sake, but you really need to drive, or even sit shotgun in a Skyline at WOT running through the gears on a open road or closed track, your faith in the POS SRT-4 will be shattered.

s40591d0299d1d.jpg

Whatever owned, the STi will trounce all their candy ass's.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Mar 18 2004, 01:49 PM-->
@Mar 18 2004, 06:36 PM
SRT-4's have renewed my confidence in US Cars. I love those things.

However, I always look forward to my next chance to drive the WRX, in any trim.

Hard choice there. I flat out hate Skylines, even though I haven't ever even sat in one.

-> Steve

Dude, I'm going to not say what I wanted to for peace sake, but you really need to drive, or even sit shotgun in a Skyline at WOT running through the gears on a open road or closed track, your faith in the POS SRT-4 will be shattered.

s40591d0299d1d.jpg

Whatever owned, the STi will trounce all their candy ass's.

True the STi would pounce the SRT4 easily, but thats a bugeye 02-03 USDM WRX sedan...so in those cars' case, it depends on the driver behind the wheel.

Back