crazy friend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mattcalica

k, i do not remember if i posted this or not, but my friend is goin a little over the top in this race scene...he has a type r, but he switched to a b20vtec motor, spent about 20 g's building that shit up with top fuel turbo, internals everything...he's gonna repaint his car, he got a cwest full kit, jdm front conversion, about 10 grand on the outside...oh yah, he gots 3 sets of rims, and now he's planning to spend 10 to 20 g's on sounds and seats and shit...k, let me break it down: 30 (car), 20(motor), 10 (outside), 20 (inside)...that is a 80 thousand dollar car...do you guys feel that this is a little over the top? his car is bad ass though, i must say...he crazy though, CRAAAAZY...

Umm, yes, for just 20 g's, any Honda could run 10-12's (except for the '02 Si, that thing is a lost cause) I am wondering how in the hell a CRVTEC cost 20g's...My friend has a built B20 with internals...I dont know how much it cost him, didnt want to ask, but it was nowhere NEAR 20 g's.
Calesta also has a tuned CRVTEC, you can ask him about it.

I would love to see a pic of your friends car.
Anyone with half a mind wouldn't spend $80,000 on an INtegra

nah, i give his car props, because it looks bad ass...totally clean, with a little bit of wildness thanks to the cwest kit..the reason his motor cost him 20 g's is because he went crvtec TURBO...and not any turbo, we're talkin JDM top fuel shit...i think the turbo kit alone cost him 8 g's....

Who the hell does he buy his parts from? That bitch is charging like 100% on top up 50% overcharges, then 36% for Credit Card charges , finally a 57% transaction fee. Plus 19.99 S&H per item per order.

If he's shelling out cash like that,send him my way I can come up with some parts for him.

what the fuck......he must love his car. if i had that kinda of money i wouldnt be worried about hookin up an integra

i think thats pretty overboard for a teg. for that much, he could build three or four nice tegs. to each his own i guess. hope he realizes that he's never gonna get anything near 80 grand when he sells it.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Dec 26 2002, 03:32 AM
i think thats pretty overboard for a teg. for that much, he could build three or four nice tegs. to each his own i guess. hope he realizes that he's never gonna get anything near 80 grand when he sells it.

If that one criminal on ebay can get $1200 for a picture of a motor you never know.

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Dec 30 2002, 08:11 AM
80k, you could get a Supra and bump up the turbos

Why on earth would you pay $80,000 for a supra?Gold plated steering wheel option?

Back