crx build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DCFC0104.jpg

thats all i have for now, i am going two tone viper red and black.

i still have a set off full tein coilovers to install, bronze dr-16 15 inch drags, mugen shift knob, other jdm and usdm goodies. i will post pics as soon as i can and update when i get a chance.

thanks for checking it out.

thanks guys i am heading out sunday to do some more work and will take pics if we get anything exciting done.

I have only one small request could you please upload pic's using manage attachments button?

I would love to see build but stupid office firewall will not allow photobucket.

Werd.

bumper

What Front bumper is that on the first pic? thats definalty lookin Nice! cant wait to se the finished product!

90-91 oem with battle garage front lip, and the picture thing i dont know how so explain and i will do it next time

pics should be up tomorrow of painted parts, and i decided to go torch red instead of viper red to be a little pro original.

sorry little late on pics but here you go, decided on torch red instead of viper red to be a little more original. and this is four layers of paint with NO CLEARCOAT YET.

DCFC0106.jpg

Back